Scariest animatronic in WDW?

Scariest animatronic in WDW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

micknminnie

I think the scariest animatronic is the pirate that has the black foot sitting up above near the end of Pirates. That foot always creeps us out hanging there.

mouse_luv

I haven't had a chance to read the whole thread but I will say that the one AA that isn't there anymore (thank goodness) that always scared the bejeezus out of me was the witch in Snow White's Scary Adventures.

JAG107

Since the poll has closed, DW would like to nominate the Carousel of Progress cast, followed by the Hall of Presidents as runners-up.

Admiral01

Premium Member
Disco Yeti - not because the animatronic itself is scary, but because of what the broken animatronic represents for a company which used to take great pride and go to great lengths to ensure a quality show.

mouse_luv

that always freaked my wife out too

Yeah I had no idea and was traumatized by it the first time I rode back in the 80s and then I never wanted to ride it after that but was forced once again when we took extended family and they wanted to. Scary!:bawling:

Bairstow

For those who have ridden both the re-vamped Submarine ride at Disneyland's Tomorrowland and the Seas with Nemo and Friends, can you even imagine how terrifying it would be to have a fully-articulated, KUKA-mounted anglerfish charge right at the windows on the Sub ride?

3414745243_8d1c6beec1_b.jpg

Oh you meant this guy......
One%20Mans%20Dream%2021.jpg

Agggh, please tell me that doesn't exist anymore.

And am I the only one creeped out by the AI's in County Bear Jamboree? Maybe it's because of my students obsession with that Five Night's At Freddy's Game they made me watch them play and hear all about one time.
This guy give me the creeps, and I'll be avoiding the ride for our upcoming trip
3749209493_a5c4471f4d_n.jpg

Cmdr_Crimson

Agggh, please tell me that doesn't exist anymore.

And am I the only one creeped out by the AI's in County Bear Jamboree? Maybe it's because of my students obsession with that Five Night's At Freddy's Game they made me watch them play and hear all about one time.
This guy give me the creeps, and I'll be avoiding the ride for our upcoming trip
3749209493_a5c4471f4d_n.jpg

The Animatronic Endo Skeleton was removed a few years ago...However they do have a Robo-Lincoln inside a glass display which doesn't move..
8265001355_c3e1eccd89.jpg

And yes Country Bear Jamboree still exists...And the creator has mention inspiration of Freddy is of him seeing CBJ and why Henry has a similarity to him with the hat and being MC of the show..
1257.png
4908577_f496.jpg

The Animatronic Endo Skeleton was removed a few years ago...However they do have a Robo-Lincoln inside a glass display which doesn't move..
8265001355_c3e1eccd89.jpg

And yes Country Bear Jamboree still exists...And the creator has mention inspiration of Freddy is of him seeing CBJ and why Henry has a similarity to him with the hat and being MC of the show..
1257.png
4908577_f496.jpg
A robo-Lincoln skeleton...and why in the world did Disney decide they just 'had to have this'?! Ahhh, the nightmares.

And wow, that makes a lot more sense now with Freddy. Yep, I'll certainly be skipping out on CBJ! My family members can just enjoy it without me while I go find a Dole Whip or something.

Cmdr_Crimson

And wow, that makes a lot more sense now with Freddy. Yep, I'll certainly be skipping out on CBJ! My family members can just enjoy it without me while I go find a Dole Whip or something.

Honestly the show is not bad..I can clarify that they will not haunt you, or attack you or other things to scare you...It's actually a good show..If you look pass all of the hype of one certain thing that everyone seems to be afraid of after these games came out. It really doesn't change the aspect of what it was meant to do...Entertain and Walt Disney & his Imagineers were the Pioneer's of Audio Animatronics ever since Showbiz Pizza, Chuck E Cheese and many of the other AA's came out they certainly do one thing..entertain.....not scare...:)

Bairstow

Honestly the show is not bad..I can clarify that they will not haunt you, or attack you or other things to scare you...It's actually a good show..If you look pass all of the hype of one certain thing that everyone seems to be afraid of after these games came out. It really doesn't change the aspect of what it was meant to do...Entertain and Walt Disney & his Imagineers were the Pioneer's of Audio Animatronics ever since Showbiz Pizza, Chuck E Cheese and many of the other AA's came out they certainly do one thing..entertain.....not scare...:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom