Scandal! Outrage!

nicholas

kengels said:
You would think that Disney being so detailed oriented that they wouldn't have mix-ups like that?
Unless it wasn't a mix-up. Disney is always using footage/images from one park in a product for another park. I don't think it can be considered a mistake if it is happening as often as it does. It's very intentional.

Cheryl

:wave: Had to jump in here. I just spotted a Disney Chutes & Ladder game! I had never seen that one before. My son has the Pooh & Friends Chutes & Ladder game (got it a few years back). It was cool but yet strange to see online. It was like $27 online, not that I'm interested in buying it, but did think it sounded pretty cool. :animwink:

Fun2BFree

I saw the whole thing! You and me can sue Disney for a million pounds/dollars/euros (depends where you live, I don't mind!)!!:(

Tim G

OUTRAGEOUS???

Every time I visit another Disney park in another city/country... They got me the same brick!!! :confused: :veryconfu

They just copied it... :eek:

Now THAT'S what I call, Horrendous, horrible, scandalous, shameless, shaming, shocking, sinful, unbearable, ungodly, unspeakable... :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom