Savi's Workshop

Ldno

On another side note, you can buy Scrap metal again!!!! !!!!!!!! !!!!!! 24.99 for each piece but if you buy two or more they sell it to you for 20 each!

G00fyDad

So I purchased a yellow Kyber crystal for the lightsaber that I'm going to build it Savi's. I know they have a bit of a "ceremony" where you pick your Crystal to put in your lightsaber. Do you think they're going to have a problem with me picking a red crystal and then slipping my yellow crystal into the lightsaber when I'm building it?

Movielover

So I purchased a yellow Kyber crystal for the lightsaber that I'm going to build it Savi's. I know they have a bit of a "ceremony" where you pick your Crystal to put in your lightsaber. Do you think they're going to have a problem with me picking a red crystal and then slipping my yellow crystal into the lightsaber when I'm building it?

I don't see why not. You may even get a unique interaction with the Savi's Collector about it. If you feel up to playing around ask them directly and they may play along.

correcaminos

I read somewhere they aren't allowed to ship to house/hotel anymore b/c of covid. is that still accurate?
Some shops yes, others no. The build a droid and saber told us no they could not. Dok Ondar did though and after buying what was there we opted to cancel build a saber as these were way cooler looking to us. Otherwise we were able to ship our items home from the gift shop at our resort. Only the beer flight glasses could not be shipped.

G00fyDad

Look what just came in today! I cannot wait to snap this into my Old Republic lightsaber I build!
🥳🥳🥳🥳
20210629_175539.jpg

gorillaball

Searched but couldn't confirm, other than really old data. Savi's reservations, is it 60 days period, or 60 days from arrival day + length of trip? Also, does it really open at midnight Eastern time for reservations?

G00fyDad

Ldno

SSearched but couldn't confirm, other than really old data. Savi's reservations, is it 60 days period, or 60 days from arrival day + length of trip? Also, does it really open at midnight Eastern time for reservations?

Right now the window is open for 60 days, but if your trip is in the future then it opens 60 days in advance.
Always remember the booking window opens up at 7am EST.
Don’t panic if you can’t find one you can still score a reservation a week before(proven and tested) and sometimes you can walk up to Savi’s and ask if they have any cancellations for the day or if they can squeeze you in.
Disneyland lets you bring 2 extra guests, Disney world only lets you bring 1.
The reservation is for the person getting a lightsaber not for guest count.

At the moment the only way you can buy scrap metal is at the Savi’s counter, so don’t forget to ask if you want more pieces

G00fyDad

Right now the window is open for 60 days, but if your trip is in the future then it opens 60 days in advance.
Don’t panic if you can’t find one you can still score a reservation a week before(proven and tested) and sometimes you can walk up to Savi’s and ask if they have any cancellations for the day or if they can squeeze you in.

At the moment the only way you can buy scrap metal is at the Savi’s counter, so don’t forget to ask if you want more pieces
According to PlanDisney you can do it at 5:45am EST "sharp". https://plandisney.disney.go.com/qu...on-savi-workshop-build-own-lightsaber-449918/

I'll still be up at midnight on 8/15/2022 to try it and I'll get a little more sleep if it denies me and I will try again at 5:45am.

Has anyone here actually tried it at midnight?

gorillaball

I can confirm now first hand having tried it, it's not working like dining where you get 60 days + length of stay. It's straight 60 days, that's it.

G00fyDad

I can confirm now first hand having tried it, it's not working like dining where you get 60 days + length of stay. It's straight 60 days, that's it.
So if my Savi's reservation that I want will not be until my 4th day of our trip then I have to wait until my 60-day mark and then four more days? I'm not able to book that Savi's reservation at my 60-day mark?

gorillaball

So if my Savi's reservation that I want will not be until my 4th day of our trip then I have to wait until my 60-day mark and then four more days? I'm not able to book that Savi's reservation at my 60-day mark?
I'm actually seeing mixed inconsistent results. At 60 days +4 I could not see an option to select via phone app or via computer login. Today at 60 +2 my wife checked randomly, saw the days opened up for length of stay and booked it. I look right now on mobile app (while logged in) and it still only shows 60 days out (excluding length of stay). However via computer login it does show 60 + length of stay.

So in summary - keep checking via every method you can until you see it pop up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom