Savi's Workshop Reservations Unavailable for August?

Hellingerian

Hello everyone!

Has anyone managed to get Savi's Workshop reservations for August 2022, or know of a reservation system issue?

I'm staying on site at WDW from Aug 12-18. I tried to make my Savi's reservations exactly at Midnight, 60 days prior to Aug 12th. Unfortunately, all of these dates were already unavailable at midnight! Can this really be correct, or is there some kind of system issue?

I've been poking around for the last week or so and have yet to see a single open reservation time on any day in August. I'm wondering if something's up with the whole month, or if Disney is blocking out dates for some reason. If anyone has heard anything, I'd be very interested.

My son has been talking about building a lightsaber at Savi's pretty much non-stop since Galaxy's Edge opened. This is our first trip, and he'll be very disappointed if we can't get in.

Thanks!

(First Time Poster, Long Time Lurker)

Hellingerian

Original Poster
How many days out were you when you were able to get your reservation? We're staying onsite Aug 16-22, and I logged in at 5:45am yesterday and every day Aug 16-22 is already showing no available time slots!
Yes. It looks like several dates have opened up again. These were all unavailable when I checked this morning. So book now if you can.

Upvote 0

monamecha

I saw some posts recommending A site called mousewatcher. I haven’t tried it yet, but other folks seem to have positive experiences. It sends you a text if/when reservations come available. It also costs a little starting at $5. July 4th is coming up soon for you, so you might want to sign up there. If you do, please post back with feedback. I’ll likely give it a try in a few weeks if We still can’t get a reservation.
I hope something opens up for you!
Thank you so much again for this recommendation. Best $5 I've ever spent. If I hadn't signed up for this, I definitely would not have secured the reservations. I am so thankful for your recommendation!!!

Upvote 0

MickeyCB

They just opened a ton of spots for next week. I got reservations!!!! My son is thrilled. I’m shaking right now. I know this is #firstworldproblems but I was so sad that I couldn’t get that for him as he’s been saving up for so long!!!!!
Awww excellent for you guys!!
Between your hard work and his it should be a memorable event for you all!
We did it several years ago and still talk about it.

Upvote 0

monamecha

BTW welcome!! Hope you stay awhile! Lots of helpful people and advice! :)
Thank you so much!! I have never been to WDW (been to Disneyland a handful of times, last time was 10 years ago) and I had no idea about reservations and all of the extras and whatnot so I am so very thankful for this discussion board - I definitely have searched more than one topic on here!! Thank you to everyone for all of the helpful hints and advice!!

Upvote 0

ppete1975

Thank you so much!! I have never been to WDW (been to Disneyland a handful of times, last time was 10 years ago) and I had no idea about reservations and all of the extras and whatnot so I am so very thankful for this discussion board - I definitely have searched more than one topic on here!! Thank you to everyone for all of the helpful hints and advice!!
Are you staying on property? If so which hotel?
I am sure we can give you lots of tips that will help. Even if you are like me and take several years off, so much has changed that you really need to make sure you are up to date on all of this. So you are already ahead of most visitors.
Regardless once you get there just take a deep breath and look around, it really is full of magic and let that feeling guide you.

Upvote 0

monamecha

1535D944-68EB-4D59-BA20-A71D1231F40C.jpeg

Thank you again so much to everyone for the recommendations- especially OP for the MouseWatcher recommendation. Not only did I find reservations to Savi’s for my family of 5, I was able to get reservations for my friends on the day we had all planned to go to Hollywood studios together!!!

The minute we walked into Galaxy’s Edge, Kylo Ren walks up to my son (the one pictured here, the one who was most excited about this and the one I was so much wanting the reservations for) and asks if he wants to join the first order!!!!! I couldn’t have even dreamed that would happen to him!!! It was amazing :)

Upvote 0

monamecha

Are you staying on property? If so which hotel?
I am sure we can give you lots of tips that will help. Even if you are like me and take several years off, so much has changed that you really need to make sure you are up to date on all of this. So you are already ahead of most visitors.
Regardless once you get there just take a deep breath and look around, it really is full of magic and let that feeling guide you.
Hi thank you so much! No we didn’t stay on property but definitely see the advantages that would bring!!! Thank you!

Upvote 0

MickeyCB

View attachment 651820
Thank you again so much to everyone for the recommendations- especially OP for the MouseWatcher recommendation. Not only did I find reservations to Savi’s for my family of 5, I was able to get reservations for my friends on the day we had all planned to go to Hollywood studios together!!!

The minute we walked into Galaxy’s Edge, Kylo Ren walks up to my son (the one pictured here, the one who was most excited about this and the one I was so much wanting the reservations for) and asks if he wants to join the first order!!!!! I couldn’t have even dreamed that would happen to him!!! It was amazing :)
This is so cool!! Thanks for sharing!
I assume he enjoyed the whole making his lightsaber deal?
It's stuff like this that brings back a little of those Disney goosebumps that sadly seem to have disappeared.

Upvote 0

Hellingerian

Original Poster
View attachment 651820

Awesome! Sounds like you guys had a fantastic time!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom