Saturday Vs. Sunday

What day is less crowded

• Saturday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sunday

Votes: 28 100.0%

• Total voters

PostScott

Usually Sunday's are typically less crowded but it all depends on certain events, openings, or holidays that are occurring around whatever weekend you're looking at.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
There is no less crowded day of the week anymore.
People arrive and leave and go to parks every day.
I'd just pick the day that works with your plans the best.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
That's not true at all. Attend Food and Wine on a Wednesday and then on a Friday night and get back to me.
Yes EPCOT will tend to be a bit busier on weekends especially during festivals that only occur on the weekend but OP was not giving a specific park or time of year. So I generalized as well. You're not gonna see that big of a difference between a Saturday and a Sunday so go when it works best for you....

JIMINYCR

Ive always noticed a slight dip in the crowds on Sundays. I'm thinking because more locals probably head off to do park things on a Saturday while leaving Sundays as an at home restful lazy day. When Im home Im more likely to do more activities on Saturdays rather than Sundays.

Dave B

Original Poster
This is an open forum, I am trying to get peoples opinions, you seem to be very short with people on these boards when they don't agree with you, not sure why, The whole point of these boards is to get peoples opinions, We have been going the last 8 years and we are trying to plan the trip out with ADR and FP as well as a down day, I want peoples opinions on Saturday vs Sunday to take a rest day, I would think Saturday would be the busiest day, but wanted the opinion of people that go more often than me, You making a short , blanket statement that there are no slow days of the week anymore is kind of ridiculous, from your experience at the parks, I wanted to know which day is typically slower, which you replied that are all busy, that doesn't really answer the question, your answers are very combative and are not really helpful, if you want to reply and answer the question, great, if not, no worries

Last edited:

Dave B

Original Poster
And according to the poll, you are way off, 20-0 seems like one day is less crowded than another

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom