Saturday/Sun Morning Traffic?

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
My Aunt passed away and the funeral is Saturday.

My cousins and I are renting a condo in Kissimmee because it’s cheap - $70/pp the entire weekend, but the funeral is @ Trinity Church Deltona Saturday morning.

Is traffic hell? Instead of 1 hr should plan on 1 1/2hr? 2hr?

slappy magoo

My Aunt passed away and the funeral is Saturday.

My cousins and I are renting a condo in Kissimmee because it’s cheap - $70/pp the entire weekend, but the funeral is @ Trinity Church Deltona Saturday morning.

Is traffic hell? Instead of 1 hr should plan on 1 1/2hr? 2hr?
Sorry I don't know but I'm sorry for your loss.
Have you tried contacting the management of the condo you're renting? Or is this through an internet rental service where you never really talk to a person?

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
Sorry I don't know but I'm sorry for your loss.
Have you tried contacting the management of the condo you're renting? Or is this through an internet rental service where you never really talk to a person?

Thank you. We were about to finalize the booking when a friend mentioned it’s the weekend of the pro bowl and many people are staying or will be in the area more than usual. A relative wanted us to stay with her in Orange City northeast of Orlando where our family is so we’re staying with her.

We may go to DIsney Springs Friday night - we will see.

slappy magoo

Thank you. We were about to finalize the booking when a friend mentioned it’s the weekend of the pro bowl and many people are staying or will be in the area more than usual. A relative wanted us to stay with her in Orange City northeast of Orlando where our family is so we’re staying with her.

We may go to DIsney Springs Friday night - we will see.
Well it'd be weird to say "good luck and have a great time" under the circumstances, but here's hoping for a smooth trip and no lost luggage.

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
Well it'd be weird to say "good luck and have a great time" under the circumstances, but here's hoping for a smooth trip and no lost luggage.

Thank you. Weirdly enough we have had so many laughs since we got here. On the plane here a gentleman (mid 70’s) had 2 doubles of Jack Daniels straight up. Beginning of our conversation was fun and nice and he was calling me by my first name. Somewhere over Tennessee it went south. My name became Pamela and he had a lot to say about “Governor Trump.” The whole rest of the trip my cousins are now calling me Pamela.

We cooked food for my Aunts Family today - they have a lot of kids and grandkids so we made a bunch of Calzones, meatballs and sauce. Lots of cooking, laughing and telling family stories. Tomorrow we visit with family. Saturday funeral and head home Sunday.

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
We are headed to Disney Springs, it’s Friday night and the Pro Bowl is in town. May God have mercy on our souls.

ItlngrlBella

Original Poster
Traffic was light, DS was not crowded as expected and I danced with Eddy Maserati - my life is complete. He’s like a fabulous bedazzled unicorn.

Tomorrow will be heavy but glad we had some laughs and smiles today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom