Saturday or Sunday as the extra day?

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Please forgive me if this question has been asked (and yes, I did so some digging around first ;)).

My best friend and I are going to Disneyland (YAY) while in Anaheim from 2/14-2/16. We're dedicating two days to the parks one will definitely be Friday, 2/14 but we're debating whether to do Saturday (2/15) or Sunday (2/16). Granted, they're both weekend days and a holiday weekend at that. Nonetheless, if you had to choose, which might be the better of the two options?

TIA!

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
They're both going to be difficult but Sunday would probably be kinder to you. Just make sure you go early! The closer you arrive to opening, the better!

wowsmom

I was going to suggest looking at the blockout calendars, but I just did that and see that SoCal, SoCal Select and Deluxe are all blocked both that Saturday and that Sunday. Flex is Reservations Required. Hard to say which would be a better choice.

Minnie1986

Original Poster
I was going to suggest looking at the blockout calendars, but I just did that and see that SoCal, SoCal Select and Deluxe are all blocked both that Saturday and that Sunday. Flex is Reservations Required. Hard to say which would be a better choice.
May I ask what the SoCal, SoCal Select and Flex are? Sorry, I’m new to Disneyland planning.

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Touring Plans has 2/15 at 10/10 crowd level, 2/16 is 9/10. One is least crowded, ten is most crowded. Both days are going to be really crowded!
I figured as much. I usually avoid Disney Parks regardless of state or country on weekend days like the plague, but in this case I’ve gotta play the hand I’ve been dealt. Sunday it is. Thank you!

Minnie1986

Original Poster
They are Annual Pass programs each with a different set of restrictions. The reason they are mentioned is that when any or all are not blacked out, you will have larger crowds.
Gotcha. I’ll likely be getting an annual pass once I relocate so this is great to know. Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom