Saratoga Springs Advice?

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Haven't you gone to WDW many times? You shouldn't be in full on park commando mode anymore, but actually relaxing on vacation. Does it really kill your day that much to spend 15-20 extra minutes on a bus, so that you don't have to drive? I mean, you mentioned loving adult beverages. That bus ride allows you to imbibe all you want, and not have to worry about driving back to your resort.

We love sitting out on our balcony in the evening with an adult beverage, and SSR is a nice quiet refuge from the hectic pace of the parks. One of the many reasons we love it there.
Oh hello, have you been speaking to the current Mrs Sak?
This year may be the first Operationally Planned visit ever that wont see us spend opening till closing in the parks. Yes I drive to AK and DHS, but bus to MK to avoid boat and train and Epcot for the reasons you state.
Have been looking at the cocktails at AK and as we are stopping the last few nights at KV i think we will slum it on the bus.
SSR is just too quiet though I have never stayed at the grandstand which has been recommended a few times.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
SSR is just too quiet though I have never stayed at the grandstand which has been recommended a few times.
Quiet is one of the things we love about it! Oh, and we stay in the Grandstand every time. First bus stop, short walk to the main areas and boat to DS, and an excellent quiet pool with a pretty fully stocked pool bar during the day! Can't be beat for us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom