Saratoga Springs - 1st Stay

jeffk410

Big fan of Congress park myself, it is a beautiful resort and you can't go wrong, but the proximity to DTD, main pool, gym, and quiet pool/ hot tub is quite nice.

yedliW

The first time I stayed there, it was my first on-site stay, and I didn't quite capture the magic of it.. then second time we went, I did. I really like the subtle theming of the place. It isn't loud colors and bold designs everywhere, just a peaceful place to relax. There is plenty to do if you want it, but it doesn't get in the way. 2 nice big pools (complete with slides and splash zones), and 2 smaller, more subdued ones.

WellFedDave

Original Poster
Do any of the quiet pool areas have actual pool bars? I keep seeing people remarking about drink stations; not sure if they're referring to an actual pool bar.

yedliW

I believe that both of the feature pools (the main rock pool by the main building, and the new one in the Paddock) have a bar and a quick service counter. I think that the pool in the grandstand (it is not a feature pool.. but more than a quite pool, it has a splash area) has a counter service as well, but it wasn't open when we were there in January, so I'm not sure what it is like. It does have a Rapid Refill that was open (but we didn't get mugs that trip).

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Do any of the quiet pool areas have actual pool bars? I keep seeing people remarking about drink stations; not sure if they're referring to an actual pool bar.
Yes, the Grandstand pool has a pool bar, but it is only open limited hours during the day. I believe it is open extra hours on the weekends. We have enjoyed many an adult beverage there on our many stays.

jlsHouston

I loved the Springs area, love taking the boat to DTD, best QS food area of all the resorts in my opinion. Have only been to the main pool but I heard all the pools were great there. It is a sprawling resort, but love the peaceful easy feeling I get when I stay there

Disneykings

Does anyone know if there are showers at the pool that we can use on our last day? We don't fly out till late and wanted to freshen up ready for night flight. Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom