Santa in DTD?

LuvtheEars

Does anyone know the dates and times that Santa will be in DTD? My 3 and 6 year olds will be looking for him the week after Thanksgiving and I want to make sure we don't go there while he is off.

Thank you for any help!:xmas:

Only 64 more days! Is it too soon to start packing?

Momketeer

EPCOT Santa

Just an idea---
If you plan to go in the parks at all, may I suggest a visit to the Santa in the American Adventures Pavilion at EPCOT. He is excellent--kind, patient, amazing Santa suit and the overall look is spot on! The area is outside, across from the KidCot station in a lovely themed area. There is a small stage and Santa sits on a large chair and your children can visit with him, sit on his lap and there are PhotoPass photographers on hand. You can take your own with your camera too. And sometimes, Mrs. Claus joins in for pictures and visiting. And more to the point of your question, this Santa is on the times guide for EPCOT so you can plan for it. When we have gone, the DTD Santa has always had SUCH a long line but we have never hit a line for the EPCOT Santa and always have a nice long visit with him. (We used the times guide and went at the beginning of a session.) My 3 year old was absolutley enchanted with Santa and Mrs. Claus last December trip.

Just a suggestion, wanted to share our family's favorite Santa. :)

Upvote 0

KrazyKowboy

Santa Claus will be in front of World of Disney at Santa's Chalet for special photo opportunities from 5-10 p.m. daily, November 19-24 and from noon to 10 p.m. daily, November 25-December 24.

Upvote 0

LuvtheEars

Original Poster
Just a suggestion, wanted to share our family's favorite Santa. :)

This sounds fantastic! Thank you! We have several days planned to visit Epcot, so we will be able to visit him! I had completely forgotten about the Santa's at Epcot in the other countries also!

Thank you for your help! And the other responce with the times and dates. We are planning to visit DTD, but I was afraid the line might be long for Santa there.

Upvote 0

Loretta

Santa Claus will be in front of World of Disney at Santa's Chalet for special photo opportunities from 5-10 p.m. daily, November 19-24 and from noon to 10 p.m. daily, November 25-December 24.
Two questions please. Will a Photopass photographer be there and will two adults look silly having their picture taken with ole St Nick? I'm thinking Christmas Cards.:xmas:

Upvote 0

KrazyKowboy

The photo pass photogs will be there, and no, two adults having pictures taken with Santa is a common requests that presents no problem.
Good little boys and girls aren't the only ones who can expect a visit from Santa. Bring your pet cats and dogs to Santa's Chalet for a photo with Old Saint Nick December 3-18.

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

Two questions please. Will a Photopass photographer be there and will two adults look silly having their picture taken with ole St Nick? I'm thinking Christmas Cards.:xmas:

You're never too old to get your picture taken with Santa! Last Christmas, I just happened to be in town when the Coca-Cola semi (You know, the ones from the commercial?) was parked outside the grocery stores playing Christmas music and Santa was in the lobby (a very nice Santa, too.) For $5.00 you got a picture with him and one of those Coca-Cole polar bear water bottles. You'd better believe that this 48-year old gray-haired mother of a teenage daughter ponied up the cash and plopped herself right down in the old boy's lap!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Upvote 0

Loretta

Thanks Kowboy and Tigger, looks like we're going to have our picture taken with Santa. Now I have to figure out what to wear. I think a visit to the Disney Store or Disneystore.com is in my near future. Now I'm excited again,
can't wait! Kowboy, it looks like we're going at the same time as you. We'll be
staying at the Riverside Nov. 27th thru Dec. 4th. Have fun!!! :wave:

Upvote 0

KrazyKowboy

Thanks Kowboy and Tigger, looks like we're going to have our picture taken with Santa. Now I have to figure out what to wear. I think a visit to the Disney Store or Disneystore.com is in my near future. Now I'm excited again,
can't wait! Kowboy, it looks like we're going at the same time as you. We'll be
staying at the Riverside Nov. 27th thru Dec. 4th. Have fun!!! :wave:

Yeh that's right, and a great time to be at WDW with all the special holiday events. We'll be at ASM that week. We're actually going to be at POR for dinner at Boatwrights on the 28th before we go to La Nouba. If you're around stop and say hello. I'll have my avatar and screen name badge on all week. Hope yall have a great week too. :wave:

Attachments

• Copywdwbadge.jpg
    Copywdwbadge.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 23
Upvote 0

Loretta

Yeh that's right, and a great time to be at WDW with all the special holiday events. We'll be at ASM that week. We're actually going to be at POR for dinner at Boatwrights on the 28th before we go to La Nouba. If you're around stop and say hello. I'll have my avatar and screen name badge on all week. Hope yall have a great week too. :wave:

I'll be sure to look for you.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom