Sangria at Hoop-do-doo?

awoogala

Original Poster
How is the Sangria at Hoop-do-doo review? ;)
Going for the first time, and dining with a big Sangria fan. She's wondering if it's weak fruit punch or a "good" sangria.
I don't usually drink red wine, beer, or sangria, usually sticking to clear liquors, or I get migraines. I'll probably just have some white wine!

NYwdwfan

Going for the first time, and dining with a big Sangria fan. She's wondering if it's weak fruit punch or a "good" sangria.
I don't usually drink red wine, beer, or sangria, usually sticking to clear liquors, or I get migraines. I'll probably just have some white wine!

I found it strong - very red wine-y (and I'm not that big a fan of red wine). Definitely not fruit punchy. My husband had 4 glasses and he thought the jokes were some of the funniest he's ever heard.

NYwdwfan

I should add that since it's "all you care to drink" beer, wine and sangria, they will gladly bring you something else if you do not like how something tastes.

RobnRachal

I had it quite a while ago but I do remember liking it. I love red wine but not drinks that are too sweet. Hope that helps.
I absolutely agree with NYwdwfan, try it and if you/she doesn't like it simply order something else. No loss since it's included!!

luv

Sangria is like meatloaf or tacos - there are so many ways to make it and everyone has their own idea of how it ought to taste.

I like it. It's a little fruity, but it's good. Not my personal favorite EVER, but good enough to drink. IMO. :)

(I realize that's of no help.)

Lucky

I found it strong - very red wine-y (and I'm not that big a fan of red wine). Definitely not fruit punchy. My husband had 4 glasses and he thought the jokes were some of the funniest he's ever heard.
That was my experience. I should watch the show on YouTube sometime to find out whether it really was funny.

NYwdwfan

That was my experience. I should watch the show on YouTube sometime to find out whether it really was funny.

No - don't. Let the memory stand. These shows lose something in the filming so it will NO WAY live up to the expectations.

I should add - this was my husband's 5th time seeing the show. The sangria definitely did its job!

docdebbi

had two........well maybe three..........when we visited 2 weeks ago.
gave the car keys to my brother!
oh ??? you meant how does it taste?
beats me, i barely remember the show

awoogala

Original Poster
It's very strong and not that fruity. I like it, but it honestly tastes more like red wine with a solitary orange floating at the top than it does actual sangria.
Thanks everyone! I suggested she just try it and see! I think she was afraid it would just be sweetness with a dash of wine. EIther way, it's Disney- can't be all bad!;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom