San Angel Inn Desserts

Aurora23

Original Poster
Any one know what desserts are available at San Angel Inn? The menus on the boards are vague, just says "dessert tray". Not a fan of the flan... hoping for something more like fried ice-cream. I know it's such an American-ized dessert, but I'm hoping! Any one know?

dukehoopsfan

We ate at the San Angel Inn for dinner in August. The meals were great, but dessert was were we were wanting more choices. Flan was on the menu, and not one of us in a family of four like flan. We were also looking for fried ice cream - and it is not offered. We were on the dining plan - so the waitress allowed us to order off the kid's menu - two ice cream fiestas (vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce and sprinkles) and two cinnamon churros. I checks AllEarsNet and there is not a dessert menu posted.

Melika05

I couldn't tell you what it's called, but last summer when I was there I had this "burrito" thing that was amazing. It was filled with banana, choclate, and peanut butter, and then topped with chocolate and vanilla syrups. Small, but really good!

shmmrname

San Angel's setting is the dessert...

Anyways, I can't help you, as last time we ate way too much dinner to touch any sweeter options.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom