Saga Continues

damskm

Update..

I just found out .. after finding out that first Pop Century is not opening. Hence the move to CBR. Which is now closing for rehab. Hence the swap to PO Riverside (which i am happy with by the way) except........... I just heard the main pool may be closing. Now this is not the end of the world, but its certainly puts a damper on it for me. After all whats the first thing you usually see in a brocure for a resort? the pool. So its obviously a selling point. right. Anyway is it right? Can anybody shed any light on this? and one last point.. I really don't care about the upgrade stuff, wouldnt feel comfortable on a delux resort... I like the down to earth feeling when im on holiday. This posh stuff isnt my cup of tea. What!

Cheers

Only 3 weeks to go.........and counting (the closer it gets the further it seems away!)

DDPGambit

I would take that rumor of the pool closing with a grain of salt, unless you hear it on the WDW Magic main page, Intercot, Screamscape, ect.
I belive Port Orleans Riverside has two other "quiet" pools. So, even if the main pool closes, you'll still be able to go to one of the other ones.

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

Originally posted by DogsRule!
Port Orleans Riverside has seven pools...you'll be fine...and you can use Port Orleans French Quarter's main pool.
Yep, there are seven 24 hour pools, spaced evenly amongst the buildings. They aren't themed, and they aren't manned by lifeguards.

The main pool is the themed one and is open from 6am until midnight and has lifeguards.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom