Safe to panic now (Seas Holes!)

planet7

BradleyJay said:
the Light Blue ceiling and Light White Walls are all much closer to the original decor of the pavilion, to the DARK Green and Rust Orange walls of the 94 rehab.

That would explain why I never found it "dark" before. I visited only maybe once after the '94 rehab, and before the current one. My memories of the pavilion are more from the 80's. Thanks for clearing that up!

G7

SilentWindODoom

I was reading this before, but lost track of it, and never got a chance to comment. It seems there has been a large scale war that has gotten off focus, and the Land came in, and I really can't read half of this without my head hurting, so, before I comment, and to perhaps look at the original problem, has there been any new on the Seas mural? Last I heard they put a sheet over it.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Original Poster
*was there today and yesterday*

Umm.. you don't wanna know.. it's a little scary looking at the moment.

There's still the tarps, but through the cracks you can see bits of stuff. It's still technically there, but there are sections missing and the holes. They're mounting something to it. There's metal work all about and then there also a big heap of discarded mural bits.

SilentWindODoom

Oi. The Living Seas is my favorite EPCOT pavillion, and I love the mural. It's just beautiful. I don't think it has aged gracefully. Is it the pastel colors that make people think it screams 80's? I don't see it.

I hope they don't remove the sign. If they do that, I'll just have to storm the Haunted Mansion

... and maybe take some souveneirs with me. :lookaroun

[/reference to another thread that no one's going to get anyway]

CaptainMichael

SilentWindODoom said:
I hope they don't remove the sign. If they do that, I'll just have to storm the Haunted Mansion

... and maybe take some souveneirs with me. :lookaroun

[/reference to another thread that no one's going to get anyway]
I got it.:wave: When you storm it, please remove all of the cheesy popping heads...

GothMickey

I foresee a huge NEMO!!!!!!! Honestly, I think a huge metalic Nemo on the mural will be ugly. Guess we will have to wait and see what it is they are doing exactly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom