Trip Report Runnin’ Down a Dream

Where in the World?
BDCAE56A-461F-4C09-8DFF-1A0ECB8FCA44.jpeg

AKemily

Original Poster

AKemily

Original Poster
Day 5 cont'd
We decided to spend the rest of our evening in the World Showcase before seeing LuminoUs.
IMG_4945.JPG

IMG_4946.JPG

We wandered the Showcase, finding things to drink and snack on along the way. We were there for the one week between FArts and F&G, so unfortunately there were no food booths, but we made do. Our favourite stop was when I grabbed a funnel cake with ice cream from America while Kaely went and got us the sake flight from JAPAN @amjt660. We had seen a woman with the flight and asked her where she got it. She told us the orange one was gross, but we already heard the rave reviews of the Violet Sake so Kaely asked for two of those instead of the orange one. They reluctantly did it for us and then regretted it as everyone else after Kaely apparently requested it too.
IMG_4947.JPG

IMG_4948.JPG

Now that's a slab of ice cream! It was all so delicious!

As we made our full loop around the WS, we grabbed more food in Mexico and then rode 3Cabs. We then killed time (sat around) for an hour as we waited for LuminoUs to begin.
IMG_4949.JPG

IMG_4951.JPG

IMG_4953.JPG

IMG_4954.JPG

IMG_4956.JPG

It was a wonderful show! I thought the duet of When She Loved Me/Recuerdo Me was especially beautiful. I also really appreciated that there were no projections. You could really focus on the fireworks, effects, and music a lot more.
At this point, Kaely was shot, and to be honest, so was I. It was a great end to the evening but we were both in pain haha. I had done 30,000 steps this day and I didn’t even do a Half Marathon! We were grateful to be able to get straight on the Skyliner and hit the hay back at Pop.

Coming up: Day 6/Final Day

AKemily

Original Poster
Day 6/Final Day

I was really feeling my outfit this morning, I’m not gonna lie.
IMG_4961.JPG

Growing up, we always did our Disney trips in February to get away from the cold, but it had been many years since I went at this time. Oh to wear sweaters in Florida!

It was straight back to Epcot this morning because, of course, I needed to do Guardians again.🤭 But first thing’s first, we had to ride Ratatouille. We had waited to rope drop this ride as we never wanted to wait for it. We ended up waiting for it anyway, as it was down for a bit, but I still think it probably wasn’t more than 30 or 40 minutes. Our ride was less than great though, as we got stuck at this part for a few minutes.

Their struggle just kept repeating, it was the weirdest thing! Then the wall opened behind us and the people who were behind were given this view too which I just think is so funny because they must have been so confused! It became a bit uncomfortable to be honest haha. I’m glad it wasn’t the first time I went on it because it would have been a real let down.
IMG_4969.JPG

We were able to ride Guardians at this point and it was awesome! After our late afternoon ride yesterday had left me feeling a little ill, I was feeling a bit anxious about it, but fresh-faced and without a full belly, I still felt good after the ride this morning. OH, I just remembered when we rode the previous day we got stuck in the room with the bottleneck and stood cramped in the room with a thousand other people for at least 15 minutes with NO announcement or anything. That may have added to the nausea.
2024-02-27 - Epcot - Guardians of the galaxy cosmic rewind.jpeg

Wow. We really got Mike Wazowski'd on that one.
ebf88da86a77aec80739c63206df0daf--disney-humor-funny-disney.jpg

After Guardians, we headed back to MK. We took the ferry over this time. 😊
IMG_4971.JPG

2024-02-27 - Magic Kingdom Park - Cinderella castle_7.jpeg

We had time on our hands so waited in a 40-minute line for BTMRR.
IMG_4974.JPG

We had lunch at Casey’s and then rode the Peoplemover.
IMG_4975.JPG

IMG_4979.JPG

We really felt like we had accomplished a lot on our trip at this point so we went on the Liberty Belle, of all things 😄
IMG_4990.JPG

IMG_4992.JPG

Coming up: Day 6 cont'd

AKemily

Original Poster
Day 6/Final Day cont'd

Looking back at our photos, it would appear we did Pirates at some point too. My guess is before BTMRR haha.
2024-02-27 - Magic Kingdom Park - Pirates of the caribbean.jpeg

Or at least some strangers went on Pirates?? :hilarious:

Oh look! We also went on Test Track! I'm doing a really stellar job of this reporting thing:in pain:
2024-02-27 - Epcot - Test track.jpeg

At least it's not strangers this time.

After the Liberty Belle (I'm fairly certain), we waited in line for one thing we had not yet accomplished:
2024-02-27 - Magic Kingdom Park - Seven dwarfs mine train.jpeg

2024-02-27 - Magic Kingdom Park - Seven dwarfs mine train_2.jpeg

We waited about 60 minutes, but since it was the only thing unaccomplished and we had the time, it wasn’t so bad.

We had another Tron boarding group but after waiting 20-30 minutes in the outside queue (before even scanning in) without moving, we bailed. Ugh, that line is so painful.

We did Buzz, where I wiped the floor with her once again 😊 and headed out of the Park. We had a wonderful trip, and were so, so, exhausted.
2024-02-27 - Magic Kingdom Park - Buzz lightyears space ranger spin.jpeg

IMG_5004.PNG

At some point we made a pit stop in the Fire Hall. Kaely was so excited to show me the dalmatians in there because the dalmatians have been a life-long favourite of mine. She was disappointed to find out I already knew about them, but I made sure to act very amazed.
IMG_2977.jpg
IMG_2978.jpg

IMG_4998.JPG
IMG_5002.JPG

When we got back to Pop we ordered a pizza from the food court and ate the whole thing in our room 🤭 It hit the spot!

We would be leaving for the airport at around 3:30am the next morning. We had had an amazing time together and made some core memories!

Thank you so much to all who read along, I apologize for how long it took. I also apologize for not keeping up with all your reports! Those of you who do this with regularity are seriously troopers and I’m so glad we can share in the magic together.

Until next time x

mickey-mouse-wink.gif

cgersic

So. Much. Fun. You did a fabulous job and thank you so much for taking the time to do this. As one of four girls (I'm the baby), my favorite trips reports involve sisters.
Bbc Good Job GIF by MultiStory Media

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom