runDisney Star Wars Events

HiJe

Race themes have been announced in this blog.

It's a duel style, each race features a light & dark side character.

So glad I chose the 10k. Never done one before. I've got a good feeling about this.

stars.JPG

source: https:///2018/10/ba1-star-wars-rundisney-weekend-details-revealed/

iubigman

Hey everyone, we are registered for the 10K, and I was wondering how to submit a recent time for a 5k we ran. I feel like this used to be obvious on the RunDisney site, but now I can't find it. Do we even need to do it for a 10K?

NormC

I hope I can run in April. I got a small meniscus tear on a half on October 28th that I was going to use for my time. Last three miles were on a rail trail and it was muddy and I slipped. Limped rest of way to finish for a 2:57 time. Ugh. Doing physical therapy now.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Hey everyone, we are registered for the 10K, and I was wondering how to submit a recent time for a 5k we ran. I feel like this used to be obvious on the RunDisney site, but now I can't find it. Do we even need to do it for a 10K?

They don't accept times for 5Ks. And the only race you really need to submit a POT for is Half or Full

Texas84

Just remembered, I only ran the 10K during 2017 Wine & Dine and the registration did ask an estimated pace, but there was no proof required. Check the e-mail you received after registering.

HiJe

Just remembered, I only ran the 10K during 2017 Wine & Dine and the registration did ask an estimated pace, but there was no proof required. Check the e-mail you received after registering.

I signed up for the 10k and did not have to submit a POT. I've never ran a race before, so I made sure that it was not required. Just have to keep a 16min/mile pace.

HiJe

We are staying at Bay Lake this year. Stayed at Kidani in 2016 and Boardwalk the last two years. Changing it up.

I stayed in Jambo in September. That whole resort is really cool. I'm staying at CBR for the race. Never stayed there before, but it looks like its a decent size for running around. Some of the reviews have me worried though.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I think the half marathon medal is nice looking, and I like the virtual one as well but the rest? Kind of “meh” for me (but then again I’m not running any of these so it doesn’t really matter what I think 😉)

HiJe

I'm in for the 10k (Han Solo/Boba Fett) medal and am trying to keep a positive attitude about them. They could have definitely had a better design though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom