runDisney Star Wars Events

Texas84

What do you guys do for medal displays? Now that I’m going to have a ton of medals I should probably get a hanger eventually.

Torn between 2 of them so still deciding the “runDisney“ one on Etsy that just says run disney plus every mile is magic and the “Magic World” one on Etsy that has a bunch of disney world icons. Leaning toward the runDisney one like the understated design plus better value.
I use the Etsy 'every mile is magic' holders. Got four of them. :)
1stDopey.jpg

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
@Surferboy567

Make sure to check out the race bib holders on Etsy. You want to display those, also.

Oh, and there are vendors at the race Expo selling medal hangers. But Etsy will be much cheaper.

Surferboy567

Magic World

runDisney

Magic World is the same people who make the “every mile is magic”. runDisney is cheaper and longer (but if it isn’t good quality doesn’t really matter). Magic World also comes with the safety pins. I may even use a different design but the gist is the same.

I kinda want a universal design I can use for all themes. Any help? I want to make the best decision. These are expensive for hangers. Some of them are rather small for the price.

Thanks again also to everyone for help!

LAKid53

Premium Member

Magic World

runDisney

Magic World is the same people who make the “every mile is magic”. runDisney is cheaper and longer (but if it isn’t good quality doesn’t really matter). Magic World also comes with the safety pins. I may even use a different design but the gist is the same.

I kinda want a universal design I can use for all themes. Any help? I want to make the best decision. These are expensive for hangers. Some of them are rather small for the price.

Thanks again also to everyone for help!

Etsy has plenty of non-runDisney medal hangers.

I started out with a wall mount coat/hat hanger from Lowe's. Then bought several runDisney ones at either the race weekend Expo or on-line Disney store. Yoda, Pixar, runDisney (in blue and purple).

Just make sure whichever one you purchase is sturdy - the medals are heavy and a cheap hanger can bend from the weight of all those medals.

Here's my purple one that holds all my Princess medals.

View attachment 491660
I have the same medal 🏅 hanger.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Yeah, I want a RunDisney specific one that is universal. I think I know what to do though. The Allied Medal one is clearly the best option. So I’ll probably choose one of their designs.

They also make a race bib holder. The Yoda one would go perfect with my Yoda medal hanger.

Surferboy567

They also make a race bib holder. The Yoda one would go perfect with my Yoda medal hanger.

The Star Wars medal holders are also super cool! The designs clash with my soon to be other medals though. It’s between a Star Wars one and the Magic World.

The bib holder is also tempting.

LAKid53

Premium Member
The Star Wars medal holders are also super cool! The designs clash with my soon to be other medals though. It’s between a Star Wars one and the Magic World.

The bib holder is also tempting.

You'll find you'll need 2, at least. W&D is a great race weekend. 😁

Surferboy567

You'll find you'll need 2, at least. W&D is a great race weekend. 😁

We have lots of Star Wars decor so a medal holder with a design like that is probably what I’ll go for it’s also cheaper so I can get a bigger size and the bib add on.

Plus it will work well if I actually do my planned Star Wars rival run trip. My non-Star Wars medals will look fine on it probably.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom