runDisney Race Availability Tracker

Swissmiss

Premium Member
@dreamfinder: I received an email today from DLP runDisney and among other information it indicated that race-only bibs for the 5 km, 10 km, and kids races are sold out. There are still race-only bibs for the half. It implies that there are nevertheless still package bibs available (stay+bibs).

RunningKoen

@dreamfinder: I received an email today from DLP runDisney and among other information it indicated that race-only bibs for the 5 km, 10 km, and kids races are sold out. There are still race-only bibs for the half. It implies that there are nevertheless still package bibs available (stay+bibs).

Extra bibs were announced at 7/19 and they posted on Facebook that bibs were still available at 7/24
The site still shows bib only options, only the kids races are sold out.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I saw that too the other day when I went online to the photopass for the races, and found it odd that the email I received (which was an automatic response to an email I sent when I had problems with the registration link) said differently.

RunningKoen

Despite the disastrous start of the registration for the Walt Disney World Marathon weekend, all races still seem available after nearly 6 hours of registration.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Despite the disastrous start of the registration for the Walt Disney World Marathon weekend, all races still seem available after nearly 6 hours of registration.

Really? I had no issues registering, once I figured out how - the instructions on The Twitter were helpful. Just need to remember that the AP link isn't very reliable.

So you & @surfsupdon are in? I know Don's just doing the full. Is that the only race you're doing?

RunningKoen

runDisney France re-opened the bib only sale. The 5KM (5 minutes), kids races (10 minutes) and 36K challenge (20 minutes) are already sold out, again.

The 31K challenge and 10K are now up for sale again.

And a 'new' batch of bibs will go on sale 21th august.

Greenlawler

Anyone have an updated numbers on WDW weekend?

DW has decided to go full Dopey. She's already registered for the other three races. Just tried to switch via phone but I guess their closed for today.

RunningKoen

Magic Run Weekend, 31K challenge is out of stock aswell. (Disneyland Paris)

This, and other distances, will be restocked on 21 august.

The 10K is on a countdown, 92 bibs remaining.

RunningKoen

It's hard to keep track of the Magic Run Weekend because runDisney France keeps adding bibs. Today was another batch.

Status quo: kids races and 5 KM (definitely) sold out.

The 10K sold out on 20 august but is restocked again and available.
Both challenges have also been restocked, but they are limited (the site is showing a countdown on these bibs, 21 free for each challenge at this moment).

Half marathon has never been sold out or even on a countdown.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom