Run Disney Medal Holder

minniemickeyfan

That is a Gulf Coast half bottle opener.....most useful medal that I've ever received!

The first one I ran was Louisiana Northshore in Mandeville in 2011. I ran Gulfshores and Pensacola Beach this year and will be running Mandeville again this Sunday for my 4th bottle opener.

I like the fact that the GCH series does encourage walkers by having an 18 minute mile pace time limit. Run Disney could remove alot of stress from their participants with an extra 2 minutes per mile allowed as well.
No wonder I'm stressing to get to 16 min a mile. I can do 17:10 walking. But so far Disneys 5k's haven't pushed it. Now I am hoping they'll do the same for the 10k this Jan.

Texas84

Done. Love it. Put it in the bedroom for morning motivation. Maybe just enough room left for Dopey 2015.
WP_20140108_001s.jpg

OG Runner

I have got to admit, I am spoiled as far as running shoes go. I live in New Hampshire, but just over the border in Maine are a Saucony, a Nike, an Adidas and Reebock outlets. My last pair of Saucony Kinvara 3s cost me less than $40.00.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom