Rumors I Would Love to hear...AND Come TRUE!

Iteachwood

Original Poster
Boy I would love to see these rumors come true.....

Disney considers allowing Brazilian Tour Groups to Disney Once every 10 years..

Disney will allow Brazilian Tour Groups ( once every 10 years) BUT they must be MUZZLED!

Disney reconsiders and will be having Fantasmic performed twice a day...every day to allow alll to enjoy this spectacular show.

Disney to reward loyal guest with a free 3 night stay with tickets for every 10 trips booked!

Disney decides to have special busses for the disabled and their families seperate from other busses to best accomendate everyone.

Disney will now offer FREE morning newspapers at guest doors to ALL resort not just the Deluxe...( its a frigg_n newspaper!!...pet peave of mine)

I got more but how bout you....

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Gee, another Brazilian Tour Group thread, what were the odds? But, I guess it has been a week or so since the last one......

facepalm_anim_test-03.gif

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Nekkidd princesses, but only if they are fit, serving margaritas in a special adult orientated DTD vision of fabulousness. Munters and old bags need not apply.

DeaverTex

Disney Airlines!!

Picks you up at your door and whisks you away to the happiest place on earth, non-stop. No gropes, no baggage fees, no charge.

Gracy_hm

Boy I would love to see these rumors come true.....

Disney considers allowing Brazilian Tour Groups to Disney Once every 10 years..

Disney will allow Brazilian Tour Groups ( once every 10 years) BUT they must be MUZZLED!

Disney reconsiders and will be having Fantasmic performed twice a day...every day to allow alll to enjoy this spectacular show.

Disney to reward loyal guest with a free 3 night stay with tickets for every 10 trips booked!

Disney decides to have special busses for the disabled and their families seperate from other busses to best accomendate everyone.

Disney will now offer FREE morning newspapers at guest doors to ALL resort not just the Deluxe...( its a frigg_n newspaper!!...pet peave of mine)

I got more but how bout you....

First two NO!

Rest of them agreed

First two- Your comments are asinine and ignorant. You are discriminating upon a group of people. Muzzle mentioned even jokingly is not appropriate. It is truly mind blowing offensive. however, if it comes from a place of ignorance what good could explaining any further do?

rodserling27

First two NO!

Rest of them agreed

First two- Your comments are asinine and ignorant. You are discriminating upon a group of people. Muzzle mentioned even jokingly is not appropriate. It is truly mind blowing offensive. however, if it comes from a place of ignorance what good could explaining any further do?

Lighten up, pal, it's all in humor. Brasilian tour groups are infamously loud in WDW, so why not joke about muzzling them? I'm not offended. Do you REALLY think that dude is 'racist' against Brazilians? No. I don't think so. It was a joke. It's not like he made a crack about murdering anyone, so just ignore it if it bugs you, because it's not going to stop people :)

Rumours I'd like to see come true?
A-mode Yeti!!! :sohappy:
Loyalty program.
Cheap Disney airline would be nice, but i don' tthink it would be "cheap" if its Disney :D
Complimentary newspapers would be awesome.
Return of Horizons
Return of 20k
Return of Toad
Return of MSEP...oh wait!!!

cynic710

rumors i would like to see come true:

Tron dark coaster in epcot

return of 20k

return of alien encounters

get ride of LCA and create carsland

cynic710

First two NO!

Rest of them agreed

whoa, no need to freak out there. i dont see cause of racism or ignorance, but a simple joke on what many see as a fact. its just funny, no reason to try to belittle.

stratman50th

rumors i would like to see come true:

Tron dark coaster in epcot

return of 20k

return of alien encounters

get ride of LCA and create carsland

Tron Coaster in EPCOT? Wouldn't it theme better in HS? I don't really care though, Tron coaster is a good idea wherever!

I'd like the current DL version of the subs better than the old 20k, but I admit I was kind of bummed when I returned and it was walled up, then gone for good. :(

Another vote for Alien Encounters

Iteachwood

Original Poster
Thanx rodserling27....some people just don't get it!!!!...ITS A JOKE!!!...nothing discriminating..they ARE LOUD....and lots timesw rude...You might say well Ive seen others do same BUT they travel in packs of like 25!!!Anyway..its a joke....Im sure thats just who they are and how they conduct themselves back home where prob considered normal.....

rodserling27

Thanx rodserling27....some people just don't get it!!!!...ITS A JOKE!!!...nothing discriminating..they ARE LOUD....and lots timesw rude...You might say well Ive seen others do same BUT they travel in packs of like 25!!!Anyway..its a joke....Im sure thats just who they are and how they conduct themselves back home where prob considered normal.....

No prob :wave:

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

As you just love pointing out, on more than one occasion:

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=4533048&postcount=1

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=4524365&postcount=1

Bulldog1653

Cool idea for a thread.

Here are a few of mine.

- The return of Alien Encounter

- The bus system currently in place gets a major overhaul and is made more efficient. (yeah, right)

- The monorail system gets expanded, adding stops to all resorts, theme parks, water parks, and the airport.

- Free internet for resort guests. (A pet peeve of mine as well, that adds up fast.)

- Loud, rude, and obnoxious guests being reprimanded or thrown out of the park for their behavior. This includes people screaming at an innocent cast member for something beyond their control.

cpeterstx

First two NO!

Rest of them agreed

Goodness...simmer down...it'll be OK...no one was hurt.

zurgandfriend

The Monorail is going to be extended to all the parks and will run through the hole in the Dolphin.

Not sure if that last part is rumor or urban legend.

ChrisQ

- The bus system currently in place gets a major overhaul and is made more efficient. (yeah, right)

- The monorail system gets expanded, adding stops to all resorts, theme parks, water parks, and the airport.

- Free internet for resort guests. (A pet peeve of mine as well, that adds up fast.)

- Loud, rude, and obnoxious guests being reprimanded or thrown out of the park for their behavior. This includes people screaming at an innocent cast member for something beyond their control.

Amen to all of these!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom