• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor: Zootopia Coming To Shainghai

GiveMeTheMusic

Zootopia doesn't actually fit the theme of DAK, which is the relationship between man and nature. Zootopia is a human-free environment, and if Rohde has any say, it won't ever be built in DAK.

DHS and MK would be much better places to build a Zootopia expansion in WDW.

That said, it's not on the table for WDW right now at any park.

TwilightZone

Zootopia doesn't actually fit the theme of DAK, which is the relationship between man and nature. Zootopia is a human-free environment, and if Rohde has any say, it won't ever be built in DAK.

DHS and MK would be much better places to build a Zootopia expansion in WDW.

That said, it's not on the table for WDW right now at any park.
Even epcot would be better as a the land expansion/ replacement because of zootopia's ecosystems.

Mr. Johnson

Not to burst any bubbles, but anytime that I have heard “Zootopia” and “Walt Disney World” in a sentence about a potential expansion was one god awful blue sky proposal that was thrown out and a slightly more permanent meet and greet. Heck, even Nick and Judy will be special event only soon.
Let me guess, Zootopia didn’t sell enough toys?

cjkeating

Not to burst any bubbles, but anytime that I have heard “Zootopia” and “Walt Disney World” in a sentence about a potential expansion was one god awful blue sky proposal that was thrown out and a slightly more permanent meet and greet. Heck, even Nick and Judy will be special event only soon.
Great to hear. :)

Top Bottom