[Rumor] Rock n Roller Coaster Starring Olivia Rodrigo

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Who?...

Best Music Video

7. GOOD 4 U
Olivia Rodrigo
Petra Collins, video director; Christiana Divona, Marissa Ramirez & Tiffany Suh, video producers

Best Pop Vocal Album // Album Of The Year
5. SOUR
Olivia Rodrigo

Record Of The Year
9. DRIVERS LICENSE
Olivia Rodrigo
Daniel Nigro, producer; Mitch McCarthy & Daniel Nigro, engineers/mixers; Randy Merrill, mastering engineer

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Who?...

Best Music Video

7. GOOD 4 U
Olivia Rodrigo
Petra Collins, video director; Christiana Divona, Marissa Ramirez & Tiffany Suh, video producers

5. SOUR
Olivia Rodrigo

Record Of The Year
9. DRIVERS LICENSE
Olivia Rodrigo
Daniel Nigro, producer; Mitch McCarthy & Daniel Nigro, engineers/mixers; Randy Merrill, mastering engineer

#1HitWonder #FakeNews! #GrammysRigged.

Incomudro

Who?...

Best Music Video

7. GOOD 4 U
Olivia Rodrigo

5. SOUR
Olivia Rodrigo

Record Of The Year
9. DRIVERS LICENSE
Olivia Rodrigo

Since when have the Grammy's been relevant?

Vinnie Mac

Who?...

Best Music Video

7. GOOD 4 U
Olivia Rodrigo

5. SOUR
Olivia Rodrigo

Record Of The Year
9. DRIVERS LICENSE
Olivia Rodrigo

I have nothing against Olivia Rodrigo as a small part of my preteen years consisted of watching her years ago on Bizzardvark on Disney Channel but why is the Grammy's always this shady?

OG Runner

Who?...

Best Music Video

7. GOOD 4 U
Olivia Rodrigo

5. SOUR
Olivia Rodrigo

Record Of The Year
9. DRIVERS LICENSE
Olivia Rodrigo

Sorry, I guess I am too old or listen to the wrong radio stations. I am not familiar with any of the songs or albums noted.
Then again, I have hardly ever seen the movies that are up for the Oscars, before they are up for the Oscars.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Sorry, I guess I am too old or listen to the wrong radio stations. I am not familiar with any of the songs or albums noted.
Then again, I have hardly ever seen the movies that are up for the Oscars, before they are up for the Oscars.

Just looked her up on YouTube as I had no idea who she was. Nope, she'll be forgotten in five years.

You're old.

MisterPenguin

Premium Member
Success doesnt last forever, especially at a young age.
Since that's not true for some, then that absolute statement isn't true.

Judy Garland. Jodie Foster. Brittney and Justin. And many more were famous and successful young and well into the rest of their life.

It could happen. It might not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom