Rumor: Haunted Disney!

LilDucky

Grim Grinner said:
One time I yelled out that I don't believe in George on the POTC, and a guy wearing Country Bear memorabilia got stuck in the Prison scene ahead of me.

:lol: :lol: This must be true! We have two witnesses! :p :p

I'll have to try that George trick the next time I go on POTC!!! I'll have to tell the George story to my sister to spook her!

MiRi said:
I'd like to see a picture of this. I've never been to Universal, just IOA.

WHAT??? :eek: It's awesome, it has some really well temed classic rides IMO, I think in terms of repeat visits it's better than IOA. My problem with Universal is that it appears to be run by delinquent kids with no manners and attitude problems, which is a tragic shame... maybe we've been spoiled with Disney's unbelivable staff either that or I'm still scarred from the above incident.

bsandersjr

Original Poster
dizpins14 said:
Rock on Metairie!! I think thats the first time ive seen someone say they're from Metairie and not New Orleans

I think most people from here just put New Orleans. Not me BABY! Metairie born and raised!

Don't know if I believe in ghosts. Buuut, some weird stuff does happen in the house I live in :zipit: This house just celebrated it's 100th yr anniversary a few years ago. There were two people who used to live here in the early 1900's but they died somehow, don't know the story of it. Anyways they're burried on property about a mile away in the woods and there's a trail that leads to it.. The doorbell will always ring here a few times throughout the day (we have NO neighbors- execpt for my aunt who lives about 1/2 mile away) when I go to answer it nobody's there.. (Maybe a bad connection in the wires or something? :veryconfu ) In the night if it rings, it sounds like there's something walking around downstairs or in the basement (When everybody is sleeping and my cat and dog are sleeping in my room), and sometimes I'll wake up & it feels like somethings in my room watching me, or creeping up the stairs. Stuff in the house will be misplaced a lot of times, the windows will be opened sometimes (My mom HATES having the windows open, so I know she doesn't do it, nor anybody else in my family..) the doors left wide open, TV's being turned on occasionally.... I don't know, it's just weird :lookaroun

Anyways I thought I'd just share my little piece of "ghost-ish" story with you.

MiRi

Julius & Boobah said:
WHAT??? :eek: It's awesome, it has some really well temed classic rides IMO, I think in terms of repeat visits it's better than IOA. My problem with Universal is that it appears to be run by delinquent kids with no manners and attitude problems, which is a tragic shame... maybe we've been spoiled with Disney's unbelivable staff either that or I'm still scarred from the above incident.

Seriously. Never been there. LOL Disney is my preference and when I am in Orlando, it's Disney. I have been to IOA with my youth group and one random time we decided to just go while in town.

jeff_in_FL2003

As a former PotC CM, I have stories about George, and my personal opinion is that there is definitely something there. Most PotC CMs have George stories because he really does make his presence known. At first I was scared of him but I grew to find the idea of his presence comforting, especially in some of the lonely backstage areas. It's like there's always a friend there with you. I have told my George stories so many times, but if you want to hear them, just ask and I'll spend some of my work day to tell a couple. I get bored here at work anyway. A bank in central Illinois is nowhere near as fun as WDW!

Jeff °o°

bsandersjr

Original Poster
jeff_in_FL2003 said:
As a former PotC CM, I have stories about George, and my personal opinion is that there is definitely something there. Most PotC CMs have George stories because he really does make his presence known. At first I was scared of him but I grew to find the idea of his presence comforting, especially in some of the lonely backstage areas. It's like there's always a friend there with you. I have told my George stories so many times, but if you want to hear them, just ask and I'll spend some of my work day to tell a couple. I get bored here at work anyway. A bank in central Illinois is nowhere near as fun as WDW!

Jeff °o°

Well........... Go ahead and share some of those stories please. :sohappy:

Gucci65

jeff_in_FL2003 said:

Jeff °o°

Post away. I want to read your stories.

MINECAR

Account Suspended
:eek: the one about TOT, a cast member told me about that one she had told me her story about it. It was a few years back and I can't remember the whole story but I rember her saying the "shadow" walked backwards. She had said it was not long after it opened. At the time I thought she was just joking around but now I wonder if she wasn't.:lookaroun

MSTINKHERBELL01

jeff_in_FL2003 said:

Jeff °o°

I wonder what would happen if I said "Hi George!" while boarding the ride:lookaroun

*Cool Stories Friends*

LostNametag

When I was on my CP internship at Disney just last year, one of my roommates was a huge Disney ghost buff. She made it a point to learn all about the legends and such. She told me about a little boy at HM and I wonder if that could be whats in the picture. I have my own theory on ghosts too, but still love to hear/ tell the stories. Anyway, this is what my friend said happened with the little HM boy- He and his family always went to WDW and they always rode HM over and over because it was his favorite. The little boy had a life threatening illness though, and he eventually died. Upon his death his family/ mom returned to WDW and requested that her son's ashes be spread along the route the doombuggies take. Well, the answer was no, even though she explained about how it was his fave ride. Ever persistence/ stubborn, the mom took the ashes on the ride anyway and spread them throughout it.
And thats why there is a little boy who can be seen on HM.
I rode it a couple of times when I was there, and never saw anything. My roommate also said that she heard there was a picture of the little boy in the HM breakroom.
The truth to any of this? I dont know. But it made for interesting conversation at the time. I also heard about George, but never thought to say hello to him. The last time I rode Pirates the car was stuck at the very last scene for about 15-20 minutes. My friend and I had every note of the music and every move of the animatronics memorized. =D Thats my WDW Ghost of a Tale

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom