RUMOR: Disney to charge for extra FP+ after AVATARland and StarWarsLand are built

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
@sshindel - What do you know about this? Is SW a go? What about charging for FP? Thanks in advance.
Well, the thing is there were some very intricately detailed plans. There was much time and effort put into these plans. We had everything in there, including blueprints of every piece of the design. The problem is, they were stolen. Some sort of corporate/political espionage plot effectively relieved us of some of the most important pieces of our plan. Don't worry though, we've contacted the proper chains of authority and have top people out looking to return these plans to us. Some of the information in these plans could be highly dangerous in the hands of a competitor.
Anyway, if you can help, I had our security department put together a poster to hang in the utilidors to aid our cast members in tracking down these individuals. I'll post it here to see if anyone else can help move this forward. My boss/mentor is starting to get really upset at the fact that we've lost them, and he can get pretty ugly when excited. Anyway, here's the poster:

a26d7bbf4dc37f96b1fba115728287f1.jpg

With regards to charging for FP+. Of course we will. We wouldn't really be the evil empire if we didn't, would we?

NutsForFlorida

I totally think they would love to charge for Fastpasses. I also believe they will in time only have the parks open for people staying at Disney's hotels on property. Its the same thing they do up here in WI at the waterparks and it works well. Once you see more hotels being built of all shapes and costs, the writing is on the wall.

Jimmy Thick- Honestly, I think it would be a great business move...
Not to get off course, but I've stayed at the Wilderness in WI Dells. Fun place. Anyway, back to the topic...

Nubs70

I think you're missing my point, which is that the entire premise for this thread is misleading and that it really doesn't belong on this particular board. If everyone started posting musings, postulations, and theories, we wouldn't be able to identify the news and rumors that are based on some kernel or truth. That's what I'm saying.
So we cut out everything out but the first post and wait for WDW to confirm? Or is it impolite to discuss possible means by which the original post could come to pass? Heaven forbid some posters here who work with RFID dare to post on the inner working of Magic Bands without having detailed Disney certified drawings.

If you have trouble discerning truth from rumor from speculation to discussion, these boards will be very frustrating.

Fractal514

So we cut out everything out but the first post and wait for WDW to confirm? Or is it impolite to discuss possible means by which the original post could come to pass? Heaven forbid some posters here who work with RFID dare to post on the inner working of Magic Bands without having detailed Disney certified drawings.

If you have trouble discerning truth from rumor from speculation to discussion, these boards will be very frustrating.

Either I have not been clear or you are intentionally missing my point, let's assume it's the former. I'm merely stating that I think the title of this thread is misleading, and perhaps should be changed, and that some folks here are talking about this as if it were an inevitability when in fact, it isn't. That's all. I don't mind discussion of something at all, I think it's good, but I do think that the initial post is off topic and misleading, that's all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom