Rudest Cm!!!!

The_CEO

Original Poster
In your opinion who is the rudest CM ... You dont have to name his/her name just tell us the situation....

Scooter

I have never met a rude cast member at WDW.

I hope I never do.

I have met a few at Universal Studios though...some real JERKS:mad:

DanStat

Over at Animal Kingdom, there is this short, grayhared hag that is the rudest thing I have happened to come upon. Rude as you know what!

No smile, no personality...I think she might have been one of Eisner's robots! :lookaroun :zipit:

Pioneer Hall

There was an awful CM taking fastpasses at Space Mountain. She was so rude. Yelling at people who weren't doing anything. I hope she got fired.

The_CEO

Original Poster
I saw a poor blind kid and his mom in the line for Space Mountain... He was about 8 yrs old . He was scared to get on and the mom was like GET ON NOW!!! The CM was like:
Mamam .. we can't have your son on this ride if he's going to be frightened to this measure. The mom was mad at the POOOOR CM and she left with her son. I felt like punching that lady in her face!! If a kid doesnt want to ride a ride then he doesnt want to ride.. So during that ride on SM I closed my eyes and was pretty scared.. I can not ... tolerate parnets like that...

Belle13

Don't remember her name but she was a hostess at Tony's for breakfast December 11th, 2000 around 10:45 am. She was downright hateful!

MGMBoy

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
I saw a poor blind kid and his mom in the line for Space Mountain... He was about 8 yrs old . He was scared to get on and the mom was like GET ON NOW!!! The CM was like:
Mamam .. we can't have your son on this ride if he's going to be frightened to this measure. The mom was mad at the POOOOR CM and she left with her son. I felt like punching that lady in her face!! If a kid doesnt want to ride a ride then he doesnt want to ride.. So during that ride on SM I closed my eyes and was pretty scared.. I can not ... tolerate parnets like that...

Amen CEO...When I was down there for the CP it always amazed me. I'd do merch. @ Fantasmic! and there would be parents that would make theior kids sit and not leave during the show even though the kid was so scared they'd almost soil themselves. It amazes me.

woofboy111

The only rude cm experience that I ever had was on the phone finding out park hours. When I had my AP, I would call up (407) W DISNEY to find out what park closed the latest, and that would be the one I would go to (I would get there about 4 or 5 and spend a few hours, so if it closed at 6, I wouldn't go). Well, one day I called up and went through all of the touch tone voice menus, and I guess they didn't have recordings up that day, so I got a live person. I asked the guy what times the parks closed, and he asked me which ones. I told him that I wanted the times for the 4 main parks, and he told me that they had more than 4 parks. (by this time the water parks were about to close for the day) Anyways, he wouldn't tell me the times for all 4 parks at once, and he made me tell him "what time does the MK close? OK, now MGM, now epcot..." Then, the guy made a rude comment at me about how it wasn't polite to say "thanks," and I should have said "Thankyou" instead.

This was the only time I had problems, but it really annoyed me. I wish I got his name so I could report him, not for making me say each park name, but because he told me about how I could improve my manners by saying thank you instead of thanks!

Pioneer Hall

One we went to eat at El Pirata y El Perico in Adventureland and there was only one CM taking orders. And there were a lot of people. And people were complaining left and right (people weren't reading the menu right and thought they would get something that wasn't offered). So they were taking their troubles out on this one CM taking tons of orders. So he began getting a little rude, telling people to leave him alone and wasn't being too nice to some of the guests he was taking orders from. When It was my turn I got a what do you want. Even though I didn't like it, I king of understood what he was going through. I told him not to get to overwhelmed with what these people were complaining about. He gave me a smile and he didn't say another nasty thing to the next people in line. Even though this might not be rudest CM material, I thought it would be nice to share.

DigitalDisney

Aahhh...I am glad I found this thread because I was going to address this issue at some point

Not too long ago, my brothr, our friend, and I were in the basement area of TZTOT waiting for our freight elevator to arrive. As usual, we got bored, and our attention wandered.

One of the things we noticed is that the power levers (I don't know what they're really called, but they're metal boxes with big levers on them) were not permanently welded together. Meaning, you could move the lever back and forth freely. This created a very loud noise every time, so we only did it once or twice.

Our philosophy was that, Disney does a very good job in bolting everything down. Why was it that you could flip this lever, but you couldn't pick up a pencil from a desk in the queue?

When we got to the elevator loading area, the extremely unfriendly and grouchy CM told us to stand aside and wait for a manager to speak with us. This CM was old, somewhat tall (6' 0" or so) and had white hair.

The manager finally showed up, and quietly told us not to do that again, and not to worry about getting into trouble. Basically, he knew that the CM was being a jerk.

What made it even worse, is that I saw the CM on a future trip a couple months later. To this date, I still have a slight distaste for the TZTOT because of that incident.

I have never met a rude CM in all my visits to DisneyWorld. If I did, though, I would ask them for their name, write down the time of day in front of them, and promptly report them.
We've owned our own business for 28 years and I would want to know if anyone was treated badly by an employee.
...particularly at a place like DisneyWorld that builds its reputation on its service.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom