RP: Most luxurious Hotel??????

rd0127

I'm curious about all of you wanting to stay at the Poly. Is it nicer than the Grand Floridian? I always thought that the GF was the "big dog" of them all. Hummph, guess I was wrong.

We are going on our 2nd trip next month and this will be our 2nd stay in the Cabins at Fort Wilderness. The only resort that we have been inside of was The Animal Kingdom Lodge when we went to Boma's. It was breathtaking and I hope to stay there someday. But, on this trip I have told my husband that I want to take the monorail over to the GF and look around. It looks utterlly devine! :)
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

specialwishes

dinner celebration

patricia27 said:
What is the dining like at The Polynesian?My son and his wife will be celebrating their first wedding anniversary in WDW in August 2006 and we want to dine out .

Go eat at O'Hana's. It is wonderful. Sitting in the lobby outside of the restaurant is musical entertainment with wonderful songs being sung by a very good man. You can order a drink before dinner. If you time your dinner right, you can go when MK does their evening fireworks. You can see them from your table while eating. Also be sure to tell the restaurant you are celebrating your son's anniversary. It's fun. :D

Upvote 0

bsummer

I don't know, I just can't see how anything can beat a live band playing in your lobby every night!!! And the GF is the only resort on property to have pillow top matresses!

Upvote 0

tikiman

bsummer said:
And the GF is the only resort on property to have pillow top matresses!

Not true. The Polynesian replaced all their beds with the same one the GF uses last year. I even believe that the Polynesian scored higher on the room test done by the UOG but I am sure Len could tell us if he reads this.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom