Royal Table Engagement Package discontinued

darling77711

I know this thread was over a year ago, but for anyone trying to get info on a woman's perspective, here's my story.

My husband proposed to me using this package in June of 2007, before it was formally a package. Neither of us really have any connection to the princesses, but it was really special to be proposed to in the castle. Our table was right next to the stained glass window over-looking the carousel in Fantasy Land. I found out afterwards that it was a package deal and it did not bother me at all. Back then there wasn't much information out there on the package, so he did have to do a little digging for it than someone would today, but it wouldn't bother me either way. If you are a true Disney fan, like we are, I think any woman would be exited to be proposed to in Cinderella's Castle...including the ring on the rosebud and everything. Everyone's experience is different, even if you're getting the same basics. When it comes down to it, it's the love of your life asking marry you. I'd be happy no matter where it was, but it was really special to me at Cinderella's Royal Table.

I hope this helps anyone else out there!

goodtimes5286

I know this thread was over a year ago, but for anyone trying to get info on a woman's perspective, here's my story.

My husband proposed to me using this package in June of 2007, before it was formally a package. Neither of us really have any connection to the princesses, but it was really special to be proposed to in the castle. Our table was right next to the stained glass window over-looking the carousel in Fantasy Land. I found out afterwards that it was a package deal and it did not bother me at all. Back then there wasn't much information out there on the package, so he did have to do a little digging for it than someone would today, but it wouldn't bother me either way. If you are a true Disney fan, like we are, I think any woman would be exited to be proposed to in Cinderella's Castle...including the ring on the rosebud and everything. Everyone's experience is different, even if you're getting the same basics. When it comes down to it, it's the love of your life asking marry you. I'd be happy no matter where it was, but it was really special to me at Cinderella's Royal Table.

I hope this helps anyone else out there!
To be honest I'd rather do something completly origonal, but the fact that they offer this is just another show of how disney can hit every detail and every occation and make it magical

for the poster who flipped imo hes a D bag, the lady was just being nice and trying to help on a FORUM! (key word) It was her 1st post too and she was trying to let every guy know what they were getting themself into (including the price which i love to see) and hes talking about calling her supervisor?? Sheesh, if you dont like the net unplug the compuiter, b/c forums arent going anywhere

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom