Royal Pacific vs Hard Rock

Furiated

Original Poster
We're planning a trip to UOR for fall and trying to decide between Royal Pacific and Hard Rock Hotel. I've stayed at Royal Pacific 3 times before and loved it. Loved the look and feel, and especially being able to walk to the parks, although the path is a little long especially if you are going to USF instead of IOA.

For this trip we'll be at the parks multiple days and will be focusing a lot on Diagon Alley and hopefully be doing a night of HHN. I'm thinking of staying at Hard Rock instead of Royal Pacific mainly for the more convenient location close to USF.

Had anyone stayed at both? We're leaning towards Hard Rock right now mainly for the location but also because we like trying new places and staying somewhere we haven't stayed before. But from the photos, I feel like I like the look and feel of the Royal Pacific more than the Hard Rock so far.

Also, from what I can see from maps, it looks like Hard Rock is closer to USF than Royal Pacific is to IOA, is this true or am I imagining things?

Any thoughts from folks either way would be appreciated :)

danpam1024

I am totally in love with HRH. There is not one bad thing I can say about it. I feel like we cheated on it when we stayed at PB last month LOL! Best pool, great staff, clean, stylish, and close to the parks.

Furiated

Original Poster
I am totally in love with HRH. There is not one bad thing I can say about it. I feel like we cheated on it when we stayed at PB last month LOL! Best pool, great staff, clean, stylish, and close to the parks.

That's so funny that you put it like that, I feel the same way about RPR, like I'd be cheating on it staying somewhere else! But I'm very curious to try the Hard Rock!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom