Royal Caribe Resort

We stayed there for a few days due to my husbands company putting us up there. I thought it was nice. It had a nice bedroom and then a living room type area. The pool was nice. The crowd was definately more rowdy than any Disney hotel we have stayed at but no one bothered us. The food was ok in the quick service area, nothing great and pricey. They have transportation but we didn't use it so I can't say anything about it. Not a far drive from DTD. The staff was polite and helpful. We thought it was a nice hotel but we have always stayed on property and agreed if we are paying for a hotel, we would continue staying on property but as I said we didn't pay that time but overall we found it to be a pleasant hotel.

RoseJan1

I just booked my vacation to Punta Cana and have chosen to stay at the Melisa Carie Tropical. Anyone who has stayed here, please share your experience, and any advice (upgrade to the royal service, switch to another resort, etc....).

Thanks!

Anselgrey23

They are a lot of brides that will decide to have their vacation at the Melia if they keep this fee as most of the other hotels do not require such a high price for bringing your own photographer. I am getting married at the PPR and since they are affiliated with the Melia.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom