Route to HS parking

disneyspirit

Original Poster
Sorry if this has been discussed, I searched and didn't find anything. Previously there were two entrances to the Hollywood Studios parking lot. We'd go in what we called the back way as the traffic and intersection by the other one was horrible. I see that they are reworking the whole approach. My question is, has the construction been completed? Doubtful. Can you still get to the entrance off 192? Thanks!

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Sorry if this has been discussed, I searched and didn't find anything. Previously there were two entrances to the Hollywood Studios parking lot. We'd go in what we called the back way as the traffic and intersection by the other one was horrible. I see that they are reworking the whole approach. My question is, has the construction been completed? Doubtful. Can you still get to the entrance off 192? Thanks!
The Victory and Osceola interchange is the only way in and it's better than the old way.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Some more details at https://www.wdwmagic.com/attraction...nce-at-disneys-hollywood-studios-now-open.htm

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom