Rope dropping M&MRR with 4yo and 2yo

meggo819

Original Poster
I’m hoping to rope drop Mickey & Minnie by myself with my 2 little girls while the rest of our crew heads to Galaxy’s Edge. This will be on Monday, April 25. I’m wondering:

1. How will the wait be at regular opening (we’re not staying on property)?
2. Where is stroller parking?
3. If the queue extends outside, would I be able to keep 2yo in the stroller before I’d have to leave it outside?

I’m nervous about keeping both girls entertained (under control) in line by myself, if it’s a long wait! 😁🤷‍♀️

Tuvalu

Premium Member
The wait last Monday at regular opening time was 35 minutes.

There is no specific designated stroller parking for MMRR, but strollers are often parked on the left side in front of the building. There will be CMs there to assist and tell you where to park.

You will have to park the stroller before entering the queue. If you’re familiar with the Great Movie Ride, the standby entrance is the same (begins outside, and queues a bit before heading inside.)

00050AA0-37E6-4BF9-A56A-0D46EE47AC76.jpeg

tcool123

I'll say this if your other party is going to head to Rise of the Resistance first, and your concern is keeping your daughters entertained then I suggest having additional activities in mind to keep them busy. Was at Studios this past weekend, Rise of the Resistance was a 2 hour wait while Mickey was about 30 minutes.

meggo819

Original Poster
The wait last Monday at regular opening time was 35 minutes.

There is no specific designated stroller parking for MMRR, but strollers are often parked on the left side in front of the building. There will be CMs there to assist and tell you where to park.

You will have to park the stroller before entering the queue. If you’re familiar with the Great Movie Ride, the standby entrance is the same (begins outside, and queues a bit before heading inside.)

View attachment 632002
Knew I could count on you @Tuvalu ! Almost asked this question directly in your trip report 😂

meggo819

Original Poster
I'll say this if your other party is going to head to Rise of the Resistance first, and your concern is keeping your daughters entertained then I suggest having additional activities in mind to keep them busy. Was at Studios this past weekend, Rise of the Resistance was a 2 hour wait while Mickey was about 30 minutes.
Oh for sure! Definitely assuming we’ll be done well before the rest of our group. I’m thinking frozen show, meeting Mickey & Minnie, meeting Olaf are all good possibilities while we wait for them 😁

Patcheslee

Oh for sure! Definitely assuming we’ll be done well before the rest of our group. I’m thinking frozen show, meeting Mickey & Minnie, meeting Olaf are all good possibilities while we wait for them 😁
Depending on ages, Disney Junior stuff should be going on by the time you get at as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom