Rootin', tootin' breakfast

Disneykidder

Original Poster
I was thinking about all of the great food options and meals at Disney. We love character meals and Chef Mickey's is our favorite.

I have three boys and the oldest will not go see the princesses...ew, yuk. So, my question is, what kind of character meal would you like to see offered in the parks and resorts?

Me, i'd love to see a Toy Story meet and greet, hence my title, rootin', tootin' good time. :)
I'd also love to see a Monsters, Inc meal and with the newest movie coming out that would be a great plug. So, how about you?:D

coltow

I hear ya! I have 2 boys, 9yo HATES anything princess, wont even get an autograph. My 6yo actually enjoys the princesses. We will usually do a "Mickey" meal to keep 9yo happy. I then make deal/bribe him to go to CRT.

I'd love to see ANYTHING geared towards boys, Pirates/Villains/Star Wars/Toy Story/Incredibles....anything

DJMoore2011

I know this may sound odd but I would love to see a Prince breakfast, we see the Princess all the time but the guys I rarely saw.

When we went in 2011 we only meet 2 Prince, Eric & Aladdin and they were with the ladies not alone.

I would love to meet Charming, Phillip, The Prince from Snow White, Flynn, Li Shang, Adam
(Beast not in his Beastly form), John Smith and Naveen. Cause without some of these guys we would not have our Princesses.

Or maybe a Hero's breakfast with Hercules, Tarzan etc.

And this would give little boys a bit more to do.

CinderMama

I was thinking about all of the great food options and meals at Disney. We love character meals and Chef Mickey's is our favorite.

I have three boys and the oldest will not go see the princesses...ew, yuk. So, my question is, what kind of character meal would you like to see offered in the parks and resorts?

Me, i'd love to see a Toy Story meet and greet, hence my title, rootin', tootin' good time. :)
I'd also love to see a Monsters, Inc meal and with the newest movie coming out that would be a great plug. So, how about you?:D

Our boys' favorite, favorite movie for years was Toy Story, and we always thought a Toy Story character meal would be brilliant. I think now Phineas and Ferb would be great too. Both would really appeal to boys and girls.
We always stuck to meals with Mickey, but now that we've got princess in our clan, those poor boys will probably have to put up with a princess meal or two.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom