Room Recommendation for Boardwalk Villas

RyMelEm

Original Poster
We have heard there is only one set of elevators? :hammer:We really want a boardwalk view but also want to be close to the pool area and elevators. Any recommendation? Thanks for your help!

DVC Mike

There are three separate booking catagories at BWV. About 20% of the rooms are Boardwalk View, another 20% are Standard View, and 60% are Preferred View.

BWVAerialwviews.jpg

urbanvegan

I noticed that you posted this in two places, so I'll give you my reply in both:

There is but one set of elevators, yes. The walk can bit a bit farther than some would like, but we didn't mind it much. It was only a minute or two walk, and it is all indoors.

We were there September-October 2007 with a top floor Boardwalk view, right under the "Crest O The Wave" sign. Couldn't ask for a more spectacular vista; we could see Illuminations right in front of us and even Wishes off in the distance. It was nice and out-of-the-way, but if you want to be closer to the pool and have a Boardwalk view, the area to hope for is the rooms numbered *029-*066 (* being your floor number).

Check this resort map from AllEarsNet: http://allearsnet.com/acc/boardwalkmap.jpg

The Pink area of the Villas side is what would best fit your needs. Though we were a bit far from the elevators, we were okay with that - the view was worth it. And besides! You're at Disney! What's a few extra steps! :hammer:

RyMelEm

Original Poster
Thanks you guys! This Forum never fails to amaze me! I've always gotten an answer to my questions! :ROFLOL:

correcaminos

My favorite place to stay is on the first floor by the quiet pool. It is nice to be able to walk out of my patio to the pool. Also if you are on the first floor it is really easy to get to the bus stop as well as Epcot. No elevator waits. I've always asked for the first floor and never ad to stay on another floor.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom