room question

firedog31

On our trip in july I want to have one of the sets of flowers from disney in the room for my mom. My question is are we assigned rooms that will come with the package we did and will find out when the info comes in the mail or. Do we get them at pop and how can I make sure they are delivered to the right room without having one. Thank You:)

tigsmom

On our trip in july I want to have one of the sets of flowers from disney in the room for my mom. My question is are we assigned rooms that will come with the package we did and will find out when the info comes in the mail or. Do we get them at pop and how can I make sure they are delivered to the right room without having one. Thank You:)

You won't find out your room assignment until you check in. You can call ahead to WDWFlorist (or another place) and have flowers sent. You can ask that they be in your room upon arrival, but more than likely they will show up later that day. We went to the parks and came back to a room that was filled with goodies. :D
We have sent things to family & friends, but they are always delivered after check in.

Upvote 0

mickeyismyhero

Talk to the people there and make sure you have it all set up for that it will work out great.:)
They do everything that they can to make sure everything goes to plan:)
My most favorite thing about being there is i can buy things all day long and never have to worry about taking it every where i go love it....Sorry dont mean to be rambling.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom