Room Only Discount Code?

lilone

Anyone have info on when or if a "room only" discount code will be availabe for the summer months. I noticed that the Disney Visa has just come out with one. Do you think they will have one for the general public anytime soon?

no2apprentice

None have been reported...yet. I am hoping for some room-only codes, also, for our trip in June. I believe for the past two years, Disney has released room-only codes around the end of February/beginning of March, good for bookings from April to June. With the onset of the Disney Visa, I hope they don't stop with codes for non-cardholders.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

I too am anxiously awaiting the release of the AP codes. I saw the disney Visa thing, but the AP rates have been better in the past. Here is to hoping!!! Belle

Upvote 0

gjpjtj

I just re-booked today with the Disney Visa code, and saved over $500.00 on my previous reservation! I too am hoping for an AP discount, but at least this is a start. Grab them while you can!!:)

Upvote 0

Tom

Beta Return
Originally posted by gjpjtj
I just re-booked today with the Disney Visa code, and saved over $500.00 on my previous reservation! I too am hoping for an AP discount, but at least this is a start. Grab them while you can!!:)

I have a Disney Visa, where did you see the code? Was it in a mailing or on the website?

Also, the last 2 years we've gone the 2nd week in June, and found codes both times that got us $94/night at moderate resorts! I'm really hoping for that again this year.

Upvote 0

Tom

Beta Return
Originally posted by gjpjtj

I just called and booked June 6 - 12 at Riverside with my Disney Visa!!!! $55 off each night, making it $89.00 a night! WOW! WDW, here we come again!

Upvote 0

youngatheart21

Disney Visa Code!!

I just switched my AAA discount to the Disney Visa code and saved over $700 on my trip for my 9 nights in June at the Poly. Still crossing my fingers for an AP rate.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Please let everyone know that the Summer Disney Visa Dream maker package is now out also. I was just informed of this, this morning.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom