Room Only + 4 Park Magic Ticket ?

BAChicagoGal

I am contemplating a WDW vacation from Nov 15-20. I have priced/availability for Pop, and it fits my budget. I would like to book Room Only, and purchase a 4 Park Magic ticket. Looks like this would save me money. Down the road, how easy will it be to link my ticket on MDE? Normally I do a package, and the travel agent does all of this for me. Even a Memory Maker, if I decide to buy that.

lilclerk

If you book the room and buy tickets/memory maker on the WDW website, it should all link to your MDE automatically. Just make sure you're logged into the right account.

Upvote 0

Tinkerfan4ever

I did pretty much this same thing. We booked a DVC room only studio. Then we went on Undercover Tourist and purchased the 4 park Magic Ticket. I did the online ticket, so it takes 24 hours from purchasing to have them email you the actual ticket. Took the emailed ticket number and linked them to my profile in My Disney Experience and I am good to go.

Upvote 0

DANDAMAN1

I am contemplating a WDW vacation from Nov 15-20. I have priced/availability for Pop, and it fits my budget. I would like to book Room Only, and purchase a 4 Park Magic ticket. Looks like this would save me money. Down the road, how easy will it be to link my ticket on MDE? Normally I do a package, and the travel agent does all of this for me. Even a Memory Maker, if I decide to buy that.

This is an excellent plan. As it's the same way I booked my vacation in June. By doing a Room only reservation, then getting the 4-park magic, and paying off the room with discounted disney gift cards...I saved over $550. BUT!...I would check the dates of the 4-Park magic ticket. Think they are only good till Sept. Also, buy your tickets from Undercover Tourist. Cheapest site, and you can link in MDE. Very easy.

Upvote 0

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
I did pretty much this same thing. We booked a DVC room only studio. Then we went on Undercover Tourist and purchased the 4 park Magic Ticket. I did the online ticket, so it takes 24 hours from purchasing to have them email you the actual ticket. Took the emailed ticket number and linked them to my profile in My Disney Experience and I am good to go.

I was surprised at the amount of money I would save. I am on a budget this trip. So much, as I am considering staying at All Stars onstead of Pop, and I can probably do an extra day. I am going to need to build a "no park" day into my trip, so I can get some rest. I am not going to want to go the parks 4 days straight. It will be too much.

Thanks for the reassurance that I can do this.

Upvote 0

BAChicagoGal

Original Poster
This is an excellent plan. As it's the same way I booked my vacation in June. By doing a Room only reservation, then getting the 4-park magic, and paying off the room with discounted disney gift cards...I saved over $550. BUT!...I would check the dates of the 4-Park magic ticket. Think they are only good till Sept. Also, buy your tickets from Undercover Tourist. Cheapest site, and you can link in MDE. Very easy.

I guess my plan will not work, since my trip is planned for November. I will now need to buy a regular ticket. Thanks for the heads up.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom