room level?!

monorail256

we are wondering if when you check in at the resort you are staying at if you can choose and upper level room or a lower level room. we would most liekly have a upper level room due to just in case there woudl be kids above us jumping around making lots of noise... ya know what i mean...
ryan

disneycentral

Should be no problem.

We usually stay at OKW, and always ask to stay in the same two or three buildings. Never have had a problem. Just call ahead and have them note on your reservation where you want to stay, and it shouldn't be a problem. By the way, where are you staying?

Upvote 0

Dizknee_Phreek

but do remember that they can never 100% promise you that you'll get what you want. but in true Disney fashion, they do everything they can to make you happy!
but....are the crowds still down? i haven't been keeping check lately...if they are, then yeah, you probably should have no problem getting what you ask for! but regardless, we've usually always gotten upper level when we ask for it.

Upvote 0

Belle13

If I were staying at the AS, I would definitely ask for an upper level room too. I have heard that the soundproofing there is not the best in WDW.

We have stayed in the moderates and everytime, we have been on the 1st floor and were never disturbed by those above us.

Upvote 0

goonsquads57

While staying at POFQ for the last five years, we never had a noise problem. We always had an upper floor room. This past December, staying at Coronado Springs, on ground level, we heard nothing from above. But. On Monday night, during Monday night football, the goofs NEXT to us were a bit rowdy for an hour or so. But no problems other than that.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

About the crowds...

I called WDW reservations today and got a message that I never heard before. It said that it might take longer to answer the call due to a high number of calls. Obviously reservations are doing extremelely well.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom