Room Discounts and Room availability?

theostwalts

Original Poster
I have a question about room availability and discounts. We are booked for 11/24/10 - 12/02/18 and currently have a 1 BR savanna view booked at Kadani Village. It looks like there are no more of those rooms available by looking at the online booking site. If they release a room only discount, AP or otherwise, will the availability play a role in what rooms are discounted? It makes sense that it would matter, but I am not sure.

Thanks,

MissViv

I am hoping the resort discounts for fall open up soon. We have our reservation for Halloween Week but we are open to change if good discounts come out. We are booked at Saratoga now and there are rooms available in all categories but we would change to a monorail hotel if the price comes down.

Mista C

I am hoping the resort discounts for fall open up soon. We have our reservation for Halloween Week but we are open to change if good discounts come out. We are booked at Saratoga now and there are rooms available in all categories but we would change to a monorail hotel if the price comes down.

This is the same boat that I am in. Booked for early November at POFQ, but hoping that there are possibly upcoming deals at either the Contemporary or Wilderness Lodge.

Anyone know when the fall discounts open? Do you have to literally call the first day to hope to get anything?

I believe I heard that the fall discounts opened last year around July/August.

dreamfinder

This is the same boat that I am in. Booked for early November at POFQ, but hoping that there are possibly upcoming deals at either the Contemporary or Wilderness Lodge.

Anyone know when the fall discounts open? Do you have to literally call the first day to hope to get anything?

I believe I heard that the fall discounts opened last year around July/August.

Your best bet is to look at old data here -> https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/

And yes, you want to call ASAP when they come out. They tend to book up pretty fast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom