Room Assignments

isobar

How far in advance can you get information on your room assignment? I was told by someone at Disney World that they did not have that information to give out. Is that true or should I call back again. Also is it better to contact via email and if so what is the email address? Thanks.

tigsmom

Ringo8n24 said:
We always confirm our room assignment 3-5 days before we leave.

We usually confirm about 7-10 days before...and again make our room request. (we make our request when we make our reservation)
I've never called ahead of time to find out what room we have (was that your question because it was kind of vague)

Upvote 0

nicholas

I don't even think they assign specific rooms until you're checking in. I think just sending in your requests is as close as you can get to knowing your exact rooms until you actually check in.

Upvote 0

Ringo8n24

I think you are right, Nicholas. When I said we confirmed our "assignment", that means our reservations are confirmed and they will do the best they can to get us the room or building we requested. They cannot guarantee, I do not believe, a specific room that early.

Upvote 0

TURKEY

nicholas said:
I don't even think they assign specific rooms until you're checking in. I think just sending in your requests is as close as you can get to knowing your exact rooms until you actually check in.

Resorts do it differently...

All-Stars block many rooms in advance due to so many groups checking in.

For all resorts, but especially the All-Stars, it's best to check in early in the day to see if you can get a ready room and be more likely to get your requests.

Pop Century and Port Orleans don't block as many rooms except on weekends of extreme occupancy.

Upvote 0

jeffs10

TURKEY said:
PS... you might want to shorten your signature.

I have tried and it will not let me I dont know how every time i try to change or even delete it. i get an error message cannot be over 200 charaters. not sure what to do.

thanks for the info

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom