Romantic Birthday Dinner Suggestions?

misssara

Original Poster
Hello!
I'm planning a romantic dinner to celebrate my birthday during our trip.
I'm looking into places for dinner and am thinking about these three.

1. Monsieur Paul
2. Tutto Italia Ristorante
3. Via Napoli Ristorante A Pizzeria

What are your suggestions! Have you had a special dinner somewhere that you loved?

Sweet Melissa

If you want Italian, skip the in-park options and head to Il Mulino at the Swan. Not only is it far more romantic, the cuisine is vastly superior.

liz-adam

Although I really like via napoli, it is not romantic. It can be very loud. Tutto italia is better, for the romance factor. I have never loved the food, I am not too picket and it is fine, but expensive by Disney standards for what you get. I have not eaten at the new French restraunt. I would suggest any signature resort restraunt ... There are two great ones within walking distance of epcot if that is where you are spending your evening. If you are looking for in epcot I also suggest the new Mexican restraunt hacinda... We really enjoyed it last year.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I'd go French for a romantic meal in the parks haven't been to MP yet (BP was Fantastic) but the Italian choices just don't say romance to me.

s&k'smom

If you like resort restaurants, Artist Point at WL is really quite nice and I love the atmosphere at the GF which has wonderful restaurants like Citricos. (though they are both a bit prices). Romance on a budget how about the Mexican Pavilion? Have fun.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom