Romance in the Parks.

Maria

DisJosh said:
I've never had any sort of romantic fling at WDW, but this January my fiance and I are taking our first trip there together. I expect it will be very romantic. :D We'd love to get married there, but my wallet doesn't see that happening any time in the forseeable future. lol.
FIANCÉ??????

Wow Josh! how long have I known you? It seems like yesterday when you were a little boy who talked to me online.... where has time gone? :dazzle:

:wave:

DisJosh

Maria said:
FIANCÉ??????

Wow Josh! how long have I known you? It seems like yesterday when you were a little boy who talked to me online.... where has time gone? :dazzle:

:wave:

Well we haven't talked in a while but I think a little over three years. :eek:

Little boy??! I was 17 when I started posting and talking to you and everyone else here. Ok so that's sort of young. But now I'm all growed up lol. :cool: :D

Maria

DisJosh said:
Well we haven't talked in a while but I think a little over three years. :eek:

Little boy??! I was 17 when I started posting and talking to you and everyone else here. Ok so that's sort of young. But now I'm all growed up lol. :cool: :D

Aaawwweee.... my little Josh is a grown up man now! :kiss:
:lol: ;)

DisJosh

Maria said:
Aaawwweee.... my little Josh is a grown up man now! :kiss:
:lol: ;)

:eek:

I appoligize for the following thread drift...

Do any of you guys still chat on aim? Ali invited me into one a couple weeks ago but it was all people I didn't know lol. :veryconfu

Maria

DisJosh said:

Do any of you guys still chat on aim? Ali invited me into one a couple weeks ago but it was all people I didn't know lol. :veryconfu
LOL Don´t say any names.... they might be the new 'us' from those days! :)

WDWScottieBoy

DisJosh said:

A lot of us do chat on AIM and sometimes have chats going on at night. There are plenty in here that would be willing to invite you, IM me...my screen name is in my sig...and I'll invite you in! :wave:

DisneyFreak777

Drifting........I'm new here and i would love to get to know some of you guys and gals here so include me in your chats (if you don't mind) so i could get to know some of you. My aim address is in my profile. Thanx.......now back to your regular mushy, gushy, lovey-dovey programing. :)

cuteazabutton74

WDWScottieBoy said:
On behalf of all of us WDWMAGIC members.....AWWWWW! :wave:

That sounds just like me. I took Melissa with me this summer (along with some of her family) and she's the first person I've shared my love at the parks with. We're still going strong (7.5 months now) and I call her my fiance-to-be. I'm hoping to ask her next year as I'm moving in or so while at the parks. I even know when and where at the park I'm going to do it too. It's nice to see it's working out for you, along with the others on here that have had their excitement in the parks.

I am glad for you. I wish you luck.
Cary

Jekyll

Original Poster
Wow major thread drifts! LOL anyway if anyone wants to invite me to chat please feel free I'm on all stinking day at work.

brich

This board keeps me from doing enough work. I can't imagine if AIM chats became part of my day... Anyway...
I did get engaged at WDW. Yup, over at the Poly looking across the lake at the Castle all lit up. I wonder if I'm the only one who got engaged at WDW? :lol:
Oh, she said yes... :D

LoriMistress

I went on my honeymoon with my DH at WDW. It was very romantic. And people thought we were very young (like getting married out of high school young.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom