Romance in Disney

Yoop33

since everyone keeps saying the boats, how expensive are they? lol.. do you have to do food on them?
QUOTE]

My specialty cruise was around $300 if I remember correctly. The provide soda/pop canned drinks and water with small bagged chips and popcorn type snacks. Your best bet is to have a dinner before hand somewhere near the dock. We ate at Narcoosee's and then went right to the dock at the GF.

jbulkley78

Best dinner possible

I know it's super expensive, but there's nothing in WDW more romantic than getting all dressed up and going to dinner at Victoria and Albert's at the Grand Floridian. My wife and I went on our Honeymoon 2 years ago and went again last month with friends. It's a truly incredible experience and to me was worth every penny each time.

sarajo

How about a couples massage at the GF Spa? Thought about doing that with hubby on our last trip, and then thought about doing it for our upcoming trip... but, on the last trip I was nursing a baby and this trip I'll be 33 weeks pregnant. Maybe next time...

dliddi

Me and my fiancé at the time (now my wife:brick: :lol: ) would pick a spot either near Mexico or the other side like France, once illuminations is over just sit back and let most of the people run out, just listen to the music after.(we did that and found our wedding song “promise”). Once it’s thinned out walk out the long way so if you’re at Mexico, walk to Canada (you get the idea) but as you stole more and more go away, and it will pretty much be you and partner walking through all the countries by your self. You can steal some kisses by the Paris fountain, or in Italy, by the fountain statue:kiss: it’s all very romantic.

bgraham34

We stay at the Wilderness Lodge and Find it Romantic at night. We also rent pontoon boats and go out by ourselves and just sit there and watch the people fo in and out of the Magic Kingdom. Also eaten at different restaurants adds to romance. Sometimes Tonys if it not too crowded.

Skippy

Oh man, I need to find that quote from an old Vacation Planning video about eating at San Angel Inn. It is one of our favorite excerpts from it. Along with Morocco's "love the leathers"... haha.. you need to see it.

whizGoofy

[FONT=verdana, arial]Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial]A relaxing and cozy 25 -minute carriage ride through Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside Resort [/FONT]
  • $35.00 for 25 minutes (includes tax)
  • Tickets are sold by the carriage drivers
  • Cash and Disney Resort guest room charge only. No credit cards are accepted
  • [FONT=verdana, arial]Large carriage holds 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 small children. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana, arial]Reservations nightly (weather permitting) [/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana, arial] Begins at 6:00 pm with the last ride departing at 9:30pm[/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana, arial]Departs from in front of the Boatwright's Dining Hall [/FONT]
  • [FONT=verdana, arial]Beverages are permitted[/FONT]
My wife & I did this for out Honeymoon and it was wonderful!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom