RollerCoaster Tycoon and WDW

WDWfreak89

Original Poster
I have heard on this bored a while back that people created Disney parks on rollercoaster tycoon. Does anyone have any to share. I have heard that someone had MGM park. Thanks

cuteypatooty78

I have Rollercoaster Tycoon as well but never knew there were objects available that would allow you to build a WDW theme park? Sounds like a cool idea though! BTW:How do you make the tunnels underground for the rollercoasters? I never mastered that ability. :lol:

mickey04

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you...
Rollercoater Tycoon WDW Parks
That's the best site I know of. One thing that I would suggest getting is a RCT Trainer. It allows you to cheat and manipulate the game (own all land, build rides and shops indoors, etc.) Just search on Google for it. Good luck.

TestTrack585

A little while ago, I loaded a park for my game off the Internet. It had a bunch of Disney World rides. It had a train going all around the park and it even had a monarail. It had a Test Track ride, Splash Mountain, Big Thunder, the Haunted Mansion, It's a Small World, and a Space Mountain. It just amazed me. The person who designed it built it on that big park with all the trees and lakes. I don't remember what it was called. I think it ended with Garden.

mickey04

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
Thank you so much for that link! I wanna make a WDW park now!:lol:
No problem, my pleasure. Make sure you get that trainer, it will make the game a lot easier to deal with. (It's really impossible to make a good WDW park without one. ) My favorite is the DragonsIOA Trainer v5.0 (even though it doues have IOA in it)

Frontierland

If u want a wdw park made from rct, slam_mjg made a MK park , and then i updated it so that it resembles a modern day one. the site is www.rctmk.com u can download his recreation there. I have been trying to update it to rct2 Wacky Worlds, but i havent had the time.

The link should work now, i accidently put a comma in there.

mickey04

Originally posted by Frontierland
If u want a wdw park made from rct, slam_mjg made a MK park , and then i updated it so that it resembles a modern day one. the site is www.rctmk.com, u can download his recreation there. I have been trying to update it to rct2 Wacky Worlds, but i havent had the time.
The link isn't working. (for me anyway)

kosherkid411

Originally posted by cuteypatooty78
BTW:How do you make the tunnels underground for the rollercoasters? I never mastered that ability. :lol:

I think what you are talking about is stacking scenery for RCT2. What you do is you build wall and then on the same spot that the first wall was bulit, you hold ________ and then move the mouse up and down, depending on wether you want to stack it up or down. Youd do the same for the roof.

Don't feel bad about it. I just learned this myself!

kosherkid411

Originally posted by kosherkid411
I think what you are talking about is stacking scenery for RCT2. What you do is you build wall and then on the same spot that the first wall was bulit, you hold ________ and then move the mouse up and down, depending on wether you want to stack it up or down. Youd do the same for the roof.

Don't feel bad about it. I just learned this myself!

Hmmm..... I guess I must have miss-typed something. Anyways, the word is down.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom