Roller Coaster Tycoon World

StageFrenzy

I have been playing Parkitect for the last 3 days. I love it. It doesn't have the same detail level as Planet Coaster but for a game in Alpha it's a lot of fun esp if you like designing all the details of the park. Check out Silvarret's videos for Parkitect.
Yes, and I think that park is pre loaded into the game. I've been wanting to make an inverted dark ride with parkitect but it really doesn't have that much scenery and the controls are still kind finicky. The right click destroy everything is rough sometimes and not being able to rotate orientation by highlighting track is annoying.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
Hello Tycoons!

The wait is nearly over – our Piece-by-Piece builder will be released to the public early next week! The team has been pushing new test builds daily to get ready for the release, and we’re excited to get PxP in your hands. This will be our ALPHA release, and we’ll continue to improve and iterate on the system as time goes on, working with you, the community, to make Piece-by-Piece even more incredible. We can’t wait to see what crazy structures you guys come up with!

We’d also like to mention one extra exciting feature that we haven’t touched on yet: using our UGC system you’ll be able to create your very own PxP item “packs” and import them directly into our PxP builder. That means custom pieces and custom themes are at your fingertips – all shareable through our social hub! Between UGC and PxP, the creative possibilities are truly endless! We’ll share a step-by-step guide for making custom PxP themes next week.

And to get you all hyped for the release, we’re revealing our brand-new GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE Pre-Made PxP model! This gorgeous PxP structure gives you a taste of the things YOU’LL be capable of building with our PxP system – the combination of our Piece-by-Piece builder and User Generated Content system together gives you more opportunities found nowhere else on the planet!

http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/rctw-early-access-dev-blog-15-piece-by-piece-next-week/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom