Roller Coaster Day

kimmie1204

My son and I are coming to WDW for one day in May. We would like to ride all of the roller coasters in the different parks. Is this feasible? I wasn't sure how hard it is to "hop" park to park to hit the highlights. Any suggestions welcomed!

JIMINYCR

Of course its very doable if you are just focusing on the coasters. The people who are trying to get every attraction done in the parks in a single day are the ones pushing the envelope. ( It has been done by many) Using the buses or other transportation like Uber, if you dont have your own vehicle will eat up some time park hopping around. How much time depends on their pick up & delivery times which can be inconsistent.

Upvote 0

Herdman

I think I would have to include the "thrill" rides as part of this if I were doing it. I would do Splash, but I definitely wouldn't call it a coaster. I would add Test Track and maybe Soarin' if you're doing Splash, maybe even Mission Space at Epcot. Definitely would try Flight of Passage at AK, but that will be tough with no FP. And would have to do ToT at Studios too. Just my two cents.....

Upvote 0

aliceismad

There aren't a whole lot of coasters at Disney. If it were me, I'd rope drop AK to hit Expedition Everest (which is the best coaster at Disney, IMHO), then Primeval Whirl (spinning mouse coaster), which shouldn't have much of a line. Bus/Taxi/Uber to MK. Use pre-booked FPs for 7 Dwarfs, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, and Space Mountain then ride Barnstormer on standby. Bus/Taxi/Uber to HS. Try for a day-of FP for RNRC (or ride in the single rider line), then get in line for Slinky at closing.

I suppose you could flip it and rope drop Slinky, but there are a lot of other trying that and I'd rather start off the morning not fighting with a crowd.

Of course if you were going to add FOP, Test Track, Splash, ToT, or other non-coaster "thill" rides that would complicate things considerably. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom