Roll call for MVMCP 2012

Clyde

Does anyone know what specific rides will be open during the MVMCP? I have tickets for dec 14th and am excited but would love to know what NOT to promise my son we'll be riding. :)
Thanks

Nemo14

Original Poster
Does anyone know what specific rides will be open during the MVMCP? I have tickets for dec 14th and am excited but would love to know what NOT to promise my son we'll be riding. :)
Thanks

If you go in at 4, everything is open. Starting at 7, most are still open. I'll look for a list for you. I know Jungle Cruise usually is not.

Clyde

Edit: Found this link to a map from last year's party listing all the rides. It's a bit blurry but readable. Hope this helps!
http://allears.net/tp/mk/images/christmas-party-map-1.jpg

Thanks. Yeah I'll be there all day that day so it won't be all that bad if things are closed, but there is a certain nostalgia attached to some of the rides at night. Thunder moutain and the Astro Orbiters to name a few. Just better at night IMO. Especially this year because my 4 year old son is over 40 inches and can ride Thunder mtn and might even make it to 44 for Space Mtn. (he's 43 inches now and we have till dec 14th LOL)
Thanks for the map. It's appreciated.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Thanks. Yeah I'll be there all day that day so it won't be all that bad if things are closed, but there is a certain nostalgia attached to some of the rides at night. Thunder moutain and the Astro Orbiters to name a few. Just better at night IMO. Especially this year because my 4 year old son is over 40 inches and can ride Thunder mtn and might even make it to 44 for Space Mtn. (he's 43 inches now and we have till dec 14th LOL)
Thanks for the map. It's appreciated.

Keep stretching him!
biggrin.gif

Clyde

Keep stretching him!
biggrin.gif

:) It's funny. Every day he asks..."Daddy? Can you measure me?" I got him to stand as straight as he can too. juuuuuuuuust a smidge over 43. I'm hoping he makes it, but thunder mtn is only 40 " as is splash so he should be ok.

Lovely1983

Hi everyone. I did this for the Halloween party, and I thought it might be fun to see who's going when to the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. So post your dates and I'll keep this updated. Thanks!

November
9 - tink729,MRGEFF, Trotsky,tomjnr,PoohBear512,chipndale76, dave1105,Chriss
12 - OswaldTheRabbit, wendysue,harryk, rdkargol, Ray Karen, Kaitie,jimogi,karl75,ckozel0318, jrlang1
15 - AgentB911,MM311, MysticOrient
16 - tink27, KwikE,chipndale76
25 - Joshua&CalebDad,coachwnh,DDuckFan130, scorp111
27 - DisneyDelirious,sweetiepie7498
30 - knnyrobb
December
2 - melflip8, yankspy, mcstensrud,Chriss
4 - tracyandalex,PixieDust62
6- Jjvardy,dvitali, Yelloweaver, DonnaBell,sxeensweet,NADisney
7 - powerlessfamily4, princessmelinda
9 - Nemo14, Mukta,docdebbi, NADisney
11 - NewfieFan, _sivela_, sydneymorganmom, Grumpy-Fan,cfry06, donniechristmas
13 - FantasmicMinnie, onesandzeros, _sivela_, Sofiesmom,ksccar,franksharonri, ginnywdw
16 -jonesenon4,Goofnut1980
18 - WDWNooby, Mot
20 - Dad 2 M & M
21 - VDisneyFan18,tsaintc

Hi everyone. I did this for the Halloween party, and I thought it might be fun to see who's going when to the Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. So post your dates and I'll keep this updated. Thanks!

November
9 - tink729,MRGEFF, Trotsky,tomjnr,PoohBear512,chipndale76, dave1105,Chriss
12 - OswaldTheRabbit, wendysue,harryk, rdkargol, Ray Karen, Kaitie,jimogi,karl75,ckozel0318, jrlang1
15 - AgentB911,MM311, MysticOrient
16 - tink27, KwikE,chipndale76
25 - Joshua&CalebDad,coachwnh,DDuckFan130, scorp111
27 - DisneyDelirious,sweetiepie7498
30 - knnyrobb
December
2 - melflip8, yankspy, mcstensrud,Chriss
4 - tracyandalex,PixieDust62
6- Jjvardy,dvitali, Yelloweaver, DonnaBell,sxeensweet,NADisney
7 - powerlessfamily4, princessmelinda
9 - Nemo14, Mukta,docdebbi, NADisney
11 - NewfieFan, _sivela_, sydneymorganmom, Grumpy-Fan,cfry06, donniechristmas
13 - FantasmicMinnie, onesandzeros, _sivela_, Sofiesmom,ksccar,franksharonri, ginnywdw
16 -jonesenon4,Goofnut1980
18 - WDWNooby, Mot
20 - Dad 2 M & M
21 - VDisneyFan18,tsaintc

Hi everyone! I am attending MVMCP on Nov 29th, for those of you attending on the first couple of dates, were you allowed the 4pm entry time to MK?

Nemo14

Original Poster
Hi everyone! I am attending MVMCP on Nov 29th, for those of you attending on the first couple of dates, were you allowed the 4pm entry time to MK?

Did you get in at 4pm???

Did you guys get entry at 4pm??

Did you guys get entry at 4pm?

Since these people already went to the party, perhaps you could PM them and ask? I think you'd be more likely to get an answer then. I do know that at th MNSSHP this year we got in at 4, so I have no reason to believe they would have changed it for this.

ILDisneyFan

Yes, you can get in at 4 but it can be rather crowded at that time because everyone with a party ticket is also trying to get in at 4. I heard from a cast member a few minutes ago that tonight's party (11/12/12) is also sold out! CRAZY but I wouldn't doubt it. It has been pretty busy here!

PoohBear512

I was already in the park the night I went to the party so I can't tell you how the lines were on the outside, but on the inside they have areas set up in both Tomorrowland and Adventureland (near Pirate Tutorial/Stitch's Escape) to swap out your tix for wristbands...we did it pretty much right at 4 and there was no wait!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom