Roll call for MNSSHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Californian Elitist

The first night. Mrs Sak loved the HM so much last year and I loved SM overlay so were detouring to fit it in as we fly back next night. :D

Aaww man, I'm going on Oct. 26th! Would have been interesting if we were going on the same night. Yes, I love Haunted Mansion Holiday and Ghost Galaxy. Have you seen what the gingerbread house for mansion looks like this year? Looks amazing.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Aaww man, I'm going on Oct. 26th! Would have been interesting if we were going on the same night. Yes, I love Haunted Mansion Holiday and Ghost Galaxy. Have you seen what the gingerbread house for mansion looks like this year? Looks amazing.

Only seen some art work, but it looks something special. Were also going to try to see Carsland as our flight doesnt leave till night time.
From my own perspective Im looking forward to seeing some of the lovely lady guests in costumes designed to function check we older gents hearts. (yes I do have one)

Californian Elitist

Only seen some art work, but it looks something special. Were also going to try to see Carsland as our flight doesnt leave till night time.
From my own perspective Im looking forward to seeing some of the lovely lady guests in costumes designed to function check we older gents hearts. (yes I do have one)

LOL well I hope you enjoy yourself!

journ116

Nov. 2nd, the last one of the season! Last year, we attended the last party of the season and made out like candy bandits: 10 lbs. worth!! Needless to say, we ended up leaving most of it in our hotel room at check out.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Looks like September will be full of Magic members - don't forget the secret handshake!

plaz10

The 18th for me and my fiance! We figured a Tuesday night would be less busy than a Friday!

bow0303

We're attending Oct 18. Really looking forward to it. I have a question for everyone. How many parents/adults dress up? Our boys will be dressing up and we're not sure if we will or just wear halloween colors.

Tinkerkell

We've been to 2 Sept. parties. I'd say about half of the people (including adults) wear a costume and half do not. I wore a Disney Halloween themed t-shirt. This year, I am going to wear a costume for the first time, though it's a very simple costume. Dd and I are going as hippies, wearing tie-dyed shirts we made ourselves and peace necklaces.

harleebug

September 18th for DH, DS (first visit) and myself. Our first time for the party and so excited. Made pirate shirts for us to wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom