Roger Rabbit License Plates

mharrington

Original Poster
In the queue area of Roger Rabbit's Car Toon Spin are a bunch of license plates whose jumbles of letters and numbers actually represent Disney characters and movies. What I want to know is if anyone here has any pictures of those license plates. If they do, can they put them up or at least link them? Thanks.

Rey

This is all I can read from this book about the license plates from Roger Rabbit’s Car Toon Spin in TDL. This book has a 1 inch down by 3/4 inch across picture of seven license plates only. Here's the source.
http://www.amazon.co.jp/o/ASIN/4062706369/503-8344008-6335903?SubscriptionId=02MXJWYK7Q84KVXADJG2

19TOONTOWN3?
CAP IO HK<O:p

<FONT face=Verdana>19TOONTOWN38
L MERM8

19TOONTOWN3? <O:p
101 DLMN

19TOONTOWN43<O:p
FAN TC<O:p

<O:p
19TOONTOWN3? <O:p
RS2CAT<O:p

19TOONTOWN41<O:p
ZPD2DA

19TOONTOWN43<O:p
3UL PGS

The license plates may be all identical to Mickey's Toontown at Disneylyand in California.

On April 15, 1996</B>, the park opened it seventh themed area, Toontown. The land is virtually a mirror image of its predecessor, Mickey’s Toontown at <ST1:pDisneyland</ST1:plin <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:date Year=
<b><font face=" /><st1:State><ST1:p<FONT face=Arial>California. </ST1:p</st1:State><FONT face=Arial>It comes complete with houses for Mickey and Minnie, Donald’s Boat, Goofy’s Bounce House, The Jolly Trolley, Gadget’s Go-Coaster, and Roger Rabbits Cartoon Spin.
<FONT color=black><FONT face=Arial><FONT face=Century><FONT color=#0000ff>http://members.tripod.com/four_kingdoms/tdl_history.htm

mharrington

Original Poster
Thanks anyway. And they are identical; it's just the years that are different. DL's license plates, based on the list you provided me are:

19TOONTOWN42
CAP 10 HK<O:p

<FONT face=Verdana>19TOONTOWN32
L MERM8

19TOONTOWN46<O:p
101 DLMN

19TOONTOWN36<O:p
FAN TC<O:p

19TOONTOWN37<O:p
RS2CAT<O:p

19TOONTOWN33<O:p
ZPD2DA

19TOONTOWN44<O:p
3 LIL PGS

BTW, do you have the book or did you just look at the sample pictures?

Rey

I do have the book. It's based on last year's information. It doesn't mention this year's opening of the Pirates of the Caribbean opening in July 2007, but this book is the most current this year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom