Rock'n Roller Coaster!

Imagineer Jer

Original Poster
Hey!
Well I love the RNR, but if I could I would change just one thing about it. Ok, when your in the back lot of the attraction when yah get on the coaster, you then pull up to the light. Then when you get ready to launch off, the lights dim down and amplifyers in the corners/ceilings play the nine lives catt scream, ( in the begining of the song before it starts. So alll of the people in line ready to board the ride can get even more excited. Then right before it takes off, there should be some strobe lights in the beginning of the tunnel flashing, then it streaks away. Lights dim back up and in a coupel of minutes it does it again!!

Egged

YES, FOF LAP BARS LIKE PREMEIR'S.But, how about also make the objects 3D, have some random stuff on each ride, turn up the music, and SMELLS!:wave:

Egged

Flight of fear is a LOT like RnRC at Paramount's Kings Dominion and Kings Island.Space themed, and are no RnRC, but they have GREAT lap bars to hold you in, so there is no head banging.Now believen me, these are as safe as OTSHs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom