RockIt Mountain Preview

1stStarIC2nite

Original Poster
Hey all

Found this on MiceChat: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2l-ZDyfiMnU

It's a preview of the seemingly "Grad Nite" only RockIt Mountain, a rock'n'roll version of Space Mountain. I, think it looks awesome, however it is getting more negative reviews than positive.

Also, the soundtrack is based off of the song "Let it Out" by Hoobastank... it's a great song! Go download it and add it to your Space Mountain playlists :wave:

HMGhost13

yeah doubt i'll had bubbastink to any playlist...cool they're using rock on Space Mountain but it seems like a tamer (and musically lamer) version of Rock 'N' Roller.

brertigger

Interesting to see the RockIt Mountain version. The lights are a nice touch, although it probably takes away some of the darkness that hides the track.
It's too bad we don't have onboard audio in the WDW Space Mountain. I had gone to Grad Nite this year. Our version of SM played rock music for the evening. The lights would have been a nice addition though.

imagineer boy

Liked the lighting effects, but hated the countdown voice and the music. The music just didn't seem right. I'd perfer something along the lines of a Matrix Techno sound track.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom